What's new

Closed Tron Smart Contract, Earn 20% daily. 5 days ROI with Proofs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrangl3r

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
The BEST and MOST PROFITABLE DAPP'S has just launched!
New Project from Justin Sun The creator of Tron
After successful Dapps Beehives fast game , Tron Founder Justin Sun has launched a very unique game called Tron Dividends where your investment will be back to your pocket in just 5 days and later earn passive income .
The concept of the game went viral and just in 12 hrs , there are 12 millions trons been invested and its growing every hour .
This platform (Tron Dividends)has other plan to hold the investor for long term by paying compound interest by just hold the tron .
Currently this game is well trending in Dapp radar and Dapps.com and ranked in top 10 .
Let's say if invest 1000 Tron at this platform then i will get 20% means 200 tron everyday back and just in 5 days i will get back my investment which is quite interesting and after that i can keep earning tron with same ROI ratio.

Earn 20% daily
Monthly profit: 600%
Minimum deposit: 50 trx
Minimum wí†hdráw: 1 trx

How to earn?
1st. DOWNLOAD TRON WALLET: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

2nd. REGISTRATION LINK, Copy this link and paste on TRON WALLET DAPPS:
Website link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Note:
How to fund tron coin?
Use your coinsph wallet, convert peso/btc to ethereum
Transfer your ETH (coinsph) to ETH (tron wallet)

Swap your ETH to Tron, How?
1st. Copy your Tron address
2nd. Click ($) sign in the lower portion of dashboard.
3rd. Input amount of ETH to swap
4th. Select Tron
5th. Paste Tron address
6th. Click convert

Use Tronlink Chrome extension for faster deposit and wí†hdráwal PM me for any question.
See wí†hdráwal proofs. ..
106673050_3194416307306353_7501355066534313180_n.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back