What's new

Tutorial Tricks on how to get US Phone Number 😂

moondhie

t z u y u
Solutions
Reaction
images (2).png

An app that has unlimited calling & texting to U.S. and Canada.
Download and use TextNow on any device to get a free phone number, and call and text anywhere in North America for free.

👇
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

"Buying a SIM card from TextNow gave me cellular service so I can use my new phone number anywhere. The best part is – the service is completely free."
– Rose

Note:
Since this app is not available on our country, you have to read this link and try it.
👇

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now./
--CTTO--👆

I already download it because to my previous gmail account that has been address to India (Y0utUbE ρrémíùm Trial Before 😂). After i install it, the trick i did was i used VPN (VyprVPN) and connected to US Server (I use here is New York Server). Just sign up or google/apple/f@cebook with signup (This time i copy my email and not google with signup). Then set a password and verify and wait for captcha to finish appearing after that another will appear and indicates the two option "Use my location" and "Don't use my location". Choose " Use my location" because you are connected to vpn US Server. I assumed that you know what area code you want but if not click this link below.
👇
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Note:
Not all area codes are available, in my case i use 919 area code.

If it is successful you will choose a number then there you have it 😂😂

Last Note:
If you change your number (in the settings "Release Number"). You will provide another email because the account you use will be ban 😂. Kindly follow the instruction and also you can use canada area code. Goodluck! 😂😂
IMG_20200330_064802.jpg

IMG_20200330_064902.jpg

Screenshot_20200330_064249.jpg

Screenshot_20200330_064138.jpg

Attachments

Anong area code laging available lods? Yung nakuha ko kasi hindi maka receive ng code
Saan mo ginamit? Pili ka na lang sa New York Area Code. Sa akin North Carolina eh 919. Yung madalas gamitin yung 917 or 914. Malalaman mo kung available oh hindi kasi di mag aappear. Pwede din ang Canada if want mo.

Saan mo ginamit? Pili ka na lang sa New York Area Code. Sa akin North Carolina eh 919. Yung madalas gamitin yung 917 or 914. Malalaman mo kung available oh hindi kasi di mag aappear. Pwede din ang Canada if want mo.
sa App lods. hindi maka receive ng code. sige try ko ibang Code madami naman ako gmail. Nga pala lods bukod dun sa naka indicate sa app, ano pang advantages ng ρrémíùm account? unli release number ba?

sa App lods. hindi maka receive ng code. sige try ko ibang Code madami naman ako gmail. Nga pala lods bukod dun sa naka indicate sa app, ano pang advantages ng ρrémíùm account? unli release number ba?
Hahaha never ko na-experience yan sa ρáíd, pero sa mod noon sa 2nd line pwede palit palitan ang number kaya lang may gap na time at nakalimutan ko na kung ilan. Try mo kahit di gmail basta legit email like protonmail, yahoo or hotmail.
Screenshot_20200330_155022.jpg

ayan naka-receive ako kaninang umaga.

Attachments

Hahaha never ko na-experience yan sa ρáíd, pero sa mod noon sa 2nd line pwede palit palitan ang number kaya lang may gap na time at nakalimutan ko na kung ilan. Try mo kahit di gmail basta legit email like protonmail, yahoo or hotmail.
View attachment 811898
ayan naka-receive ako kaninang umaga.
sige lods gawa ako bago. sana makatanggap na ng code

Back