What's new

Transforming My Business From Offline to Online!

micheller

Enthusiast
Reaction
I have a manufacturing company and transitioning from offline to online has been so hard for us since we are not used to it, but we have to adapt to the New Normal.
When this pandemic started, we really thought our business won't be able to survive, good thing we discovered this You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. System.

So glad that Digital Transformation nowadays is possible without compromising your resources and customer experience. This You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. has 24/7 Online Portal. Yes, you can open your business 24/7/365, you can earn while you are sleeping. Don’t worry if you are not techy person, this B2B Customer Portal is so easy to use.

Software platform yata yan for sales na complete package. Example po, may selling ka na itlog na maraming tray at i dadaan mo kanu each, tray or haul per selling price with systems na mag manage ng possible income mo then remotely. Kaw nag ma manage with your own personal worker and its delivery is possible via online payment basta wag lang buong tray kunin, marami pang makikinabang na iba.

kung may business ka, pwede mong gamitin yung Order Management System na ginamit na din ng business namin. maganda 'to mas lalo na ngayong may pandemic, at free lang din ito ;) para siyang website para sa mga customers mo, pwede silang magorder doon at magbayad din (y) dito pwede mong makuha itong software You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

transforming into e-commerce mas madali nowadays.. lalo na sa logistical matters for your business andami an mga services.