What's new

Tutorial Top Common Reasons Kung Bakit Bagsak ka sa Panliligaw

11. KADALASANG GUSTO NG MGA BABAE AY POGI.
MABAIT NA POGI
MAPUTI NA POGI
MATANGKAD NA POGI
ETC.... NA POGI
ok lang yan,madalas nga ngayon kahit di naman pogi,mayabang na 🥴

Its all about money kung di ka makapasa sa panliligaw oh masyadong madaming rules of engagement well wag kanalang mangligaw dalawa lang naman ang dahilan bakit ka nang ligaw mahal mo sya pangalawa sabay kayong yayamaan mindset mindset ba di baling boring mahalaga kaya kang buhayin practical bars
yes,practicality at its finest ,

it's not that i disagree on most of the items in the post but... due to the experiences and what i witnessed: 1-10 does not apply to most of it/them(my friends). rather, i'd talk about some of the tips i learned all-throughout:
#1: we all like self confidence. gugustuhin mo bang kausap ang isang taong uutal-utal at hindi makapagsalita sa kaba? it's what we all need to approach someone. but too much is absurd too. focus on the things you can change and control (like smell, grooming, clothing, etc.) not on the one you can't (shape of your nose, height, etc.).
#2: Humor. it's not just jokes that we need... usually jokes that gives off multiple meanings are the best. also, the timing of the jokes instilled in some(mas maganda kung most sana) conversation. even i find people who make me laugh interesting.
#3: we have a rule "never confess to them..." why? action speaks louder than words. let them see and feel it. usually, once they know your intention(lalo na kung mga bata-bata pa or around teen to young adults) ay aabusuhin ka. sometimes, the adults do like getting to the point and being told that they are liked but on the other hand... immatures are different. ah back to the matter, do befriend your "target" and get them know you at first, but refrain from being too nice or else you'll be placed on the friend zone. we build-up the relationship to a certain level. do find the signs that they are interested with you. if they are, then you can proceed. if not, there are other fishes in the sea. next, give them clues embedded in your jokes like "ah, ayan... umiiyak ka na naman... hindi kasi ako ang nilagawan mo e?(pang abangers)" or "ah, anong meron at ang ganda ngayon... try mo akong ligawan sasagutin kita kaagad(kahit hindi ka naman talaga nanligaw o nagsabing may gusto ka sa kaniya)" in a joking manner. you'd get results.

BUT to each their own. hindi po applicable ang mga bagay bagay sa bawat isa sa atin. we all have our own unique choices and standards. it's just that some standards can be broken. 😁