What's new

Feedback Top 10 romance anime 2023

As a language model AI, I can't predict the future or know what anime will be released in 2023. However, I can suggest some popular romance anime that you might enjoy watching:

1. Your Lie in April - a touching story of a young pianist who finds new meaning in life through his relationship with a talented female violinist.

2. Clannad - a romantic comedy-drama that follows the life of a high school student named Tomoya Okazaki, who falls in love with a girl named Nagisa Furukawa.

3. Toradora! - a classic anime that tells the story of two high school students who initially dislike each other but eventually fall in love.

4. Kimi ni Todoke - a heartwarming anime about the relationship between a shy girl named Sawako and a popular boy named Kazehaya.

5. Tsuki ga Kirei - a slice-of-life anime that explores the growing romance between two junior high school students, Kotarou Azumi and Akane Mizuno.

6. Golden Time - a romantic comedy-drama that follows the life of a college student named Banri Tada, who falls in love with a fellow student named Koko Kaga.

7. Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day - a touching story about a group of childhood friends who are reunited by the ghost of their deceased friend.

8. Kokoro Connect - a supernatural romantic comedy-drama that follows the lives of five high school students who experience strange phenomena that force them to confront their feelings for each other.

9. My Love Story!! - a hilarious and heartwarming anime that tells the story of a high school student named Takeo Gouda, who falls in love with a girl named Rinko Yamato.

10. Fruits Basket - a heartwarming anime about a girl named Tohru Honda, who finds love and acceptance with a family cursed to transform into animals of the Chinese zodiac.