What's new

Closed To the Man Who Broke My Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Hart

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Dear Him,

I know this message will never reach you .. I just want to express my heartache :(

I didn't know I could love you so much. I didn't know until you were gone. I thought I would be okay when you left, but I'm not. I thought it wouldn't be too hard. But I was wrong. I was so wrong. I can't stop breaking down crying. I knew you would leave though. You always told me you would never leave me and you wanted me in your future. I started to believe you... I should've known, no one ever sticks around. Why would you be any different? I didn't think you would be, but I was hoping. When you said I love you for the first time, I actually believed you. The way you told me, you were so nervous. you barely said it but I heard you. It was a very happy day, when I said it back. Then the 2nd week we started to date, you wrote me a letter. It was such a amazing letter. You told me that I pissed off the demons with my bright light. I gave you the courage to yell at them to leave you alone. I was your angel. I made the hell you live in, better. I actually believed this letter. But why would you say that to me, if you were going to just leave me? I thought we would've lasted a lot longer than we did. I told and gave you things that I shouldn't of. I shouldn't have done the things I did with you. Your not as special as I thought you were. I thought you were different. I thought you would be the guy to actually make me happy, you did in the beginning but then we got stressed. You were saying hurtful things to me. No one has ever made me cry as much as you did. I missed the happy times. The beginning of our relationship. I thought I could make you better, I thought I could help you get through the stress, help us get through the stress.... But I was so wrong.... You don't want to be helped. You just want to hurt people. Well guess what, you broke me? I am literally broken... I couldn't trust before... But you changed that... Now its even worse... You have changed me, not for the better. You changed me in the worse possible way. I actually thought you loved me, actually cared about me. But you don't hurt the people you care about. You hurt me so badly. I cry myself to sleep at night, hoping you will come back, But you won't, Your not coming back. You only care about yourself. I don't want you here if you don't want to be here. If you were to ask me to come back, I wouldn't. Do you know why? Because I can't be hurt from you again. My heart is still broken and there is no way for it be fixed. My pieces are sharp... They will cut anyone that comes near it... You did that to me. I can't love the same. I am too scared of being hurt again. I told you parts of my past that I shouldn't have I told you why I was scared for you to leave. You said you wouldn't but that was a lie. I shouldn't of believed you. I shouldn't of trusted you. I hope your happy with her. Because I now know what you were doing the day that I wasn't around. And I am utterly disappointed in you. You wanted to be the good guy, but good guys don't do this shit... I'm sorry I ever loved you... :(

Dear Him,

I know this message will never reach you .. I just want to express my heartache :(

I didn't know I could love you so much. I didn't know until you were gone. I thought I would be okay when you left, but I'm not. I thought it wouldn't be too hard. But I was wrong. I was so wrong. I can't stop breaking down crying. I knew you would leave though. You always told me you would never leave me and you wanted me in your future. I started to believe you... I should've known, no one ever sticks around. Why would you be any different? I didn't think you would be, but I was hoping. When you said I love you for the first time, I actually believed you. The way you told me, you were so nervous. you barely said it but I heard you. It was a very happy day, when I said it back. Then the 2nd week we started to date, you wrote me a letter. It was such a amazing letter. You told me that I pissed off the demons with my bright light. I gave you the courage to yell at them to leave you alone. I was your angel. I made the hell you live in, better. I actually believed this letter. But why would you say that to me, if you were going to just leave me? I thought we would've lasted a lot longer than we did. I told and gave you things that I shouldn't of. I shouldn't have done the things I did with you. Your not as special as I thought you were. I thought you were different. I thought you would be the guy to actually make me happy, you did in the beginning but then we got stressed. You were saying hurtful things to me. No one has ever made me cry as much as you did. I missed the happy times. The beginning of our relationship. I thought I could make you better, I thought I could help you get through the stress, help us get through the stress.... But I was so wrong.... You don't want to be helped. You just want to hurt people. Well guess what, you broke me? I am literally broken... I couldn't trust before... But you changed that... Now its even worse... You have changed me, not for the better. You changed me in the worse possible way. I actually thought you loved me, actually cared about me. But you don't hurt the people you care about. You hurt me so badly. I cry myself to sleep at night, hoping you will come back, But you won't, Your not coming back. You only care about yourself. I don't want you here if you don't want to be here. If you were to ask me to come back, I wouldn't. Do you know why? Because I can't be hurt from you again. My heart is still broken and there is no way for it be fixed. My pieces are sharp... They will cut anyone that comes near it... You did that to me. I can't love the same. I am too scared of being hurt again. I told you parts of my past that I shouldn't have I told you why I was scared for you to leave. You said you wouldn't but that was a lie. I shouldn't of believed you. I shouldn't of trusted you. I hope your happy with her. Because I now know what you were doing the day that I wasn't around. And I am utterly disappointed in you. You wanted to be the good guy, but good guys don't do this shit... I'm sorry I ever loved you... :(
hmmmmmm... i think you forget to love yourself more than others... it will get better all you need is time :)

Nice message! it really means a lot, I hope your ok and moved on. Good luck, advice? try to focus your attention to something, like having a dog or a cat. hehe i hope it helps!

ts, when we are brokenhearted sometimes all we need do is to accept. Accept that we will have to go through some pain. It is an unavoidable truth that if we loved enough to be heartbroken, we have to experience some suffering.

When you lose something that mattered to you, it is natural and important to feel sad about it. that feeling is an essential part of the healing process.

Give yourself time to heal. If your heart has been broken, it will take time for you to completely heal.

and don't feel sorry for loving him. just be thankful to him, for he made you stronger for a better start in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.