What's new

G·TM Tm new sim free 6gb in 15 days bypass all sites

Triple1234

Forum Guru
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Sample payload
Ssh/ssl
connect.facebook.net
Clients3.google.com
Back query normal set
Update 6/3/21
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

User: CKPH-Freetm
Pw: 1234

Isang ty lang hapi n
Enjoy

Attachments

Last edited:
sa mga di pa naka 5g sim na nagpupunta ng mall
pwede nyu i upgrade ang globe at tm sim nyu

Upgrade your SIM to 5G and bring your data connection to the next level. Get your prepaid TM SIM Card loaded with SURF4ALL99 promo here at the Globe Online Shop today!

We want to let you experience the fastest and richest mobile experience, and for this, we are offering to upgrade your current Globe Prepaid or TM SIM to an LTE/5G-ready SIM for free! Just visit any Globe Store.

Plus, we are giving away FREE 10GB data, valid for 7 days. Pre-selected Globe Prepaid customers can enjoy the freebie for up to 30 days.

Nkabili ako 2 sim yung 1 palang ginagamit ko kaso 300mb lang free upon installing yung tm apps. Panu ba to TS... ayaw nman yang mga free. Nakiha na daw.Magkabu bili nonjan sim.?

Pg lagay ng sim may lalabas claim lng
Welcome, Ka-TM! Ito na ang pampa-GV na free 400MB per day of YøùTùbé access. Pwede na manuod ng favorite videos at magupload for 15 days. Para sa status ng iyong freebie, i-text ang FREEYT Status to 8080.

Marami pang offers ang TM para sa 'yo! I-dial lang ang *143# o i-download na ang TM App sa onelink.to/tm-app para sa listahan ng TM Internet promos.

Back