What's new

Tutorial Tips To Avoid being Ghosted

Professora Akira

☯️ SôulNinetãiL☯️
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction
It's happened kadalasan talaga. You meet someone, make a connection, you click and text nonstop back and forth, then all of a sudden it stops,ang sakit diba? All types of thoughts go through your mind.Bakit bigla syang nanlamig at naglaho na parang bula?May mali ba akong nasabi sa kanya?yung mga ganitong tanong.
But worry no more. Here's some tips for you to lessen the chances of that happening to you again.

First make your intentions known as soon as possible

One thing people hate is when their time is wasted. Being clear about your intentions, what you hope to get out of it will make it clear to whoever you’re messaging if you both want the same things. If you do end up having the same goal in mind, the chances of you being ghosted significantly decreases.

Keep things short & sweet

Don’t tell people your whole life story.No one is down to read a five-paragraph essay about someone they just started getting to know. We are all busy, so if someone doesn’t have to think too hard about every message sent, the conversation has a better chance of lasting.​

Ask Questions and Stay Interested in Getting to Know Them

If you’re getting one reply for every five messages sent, it’s not a good sign, fam. The conversation is clearly one-sided. It’s important when that you allow people to get to know you. However, be sure you are always asking questions about them and giving them an opportunity to engage. The point of talking is to learn what you have in common, future goals, values, and personalities, and if you aren’t learning, then it’s a red flag.

Avoid Sensitive Topics

Avoid topics like politics, social issues, systemic racism, and racial injustice, etc. Yet, when it comes to people’s lives, they aren’t always as vocally forward. If you notice someone is avoiding a question or certain topic, don’t pry to get answers out of them, it will make them uncomfortable and leave you ghosted. Take a hint.

Make Plans

It’s important to avoid talking to someone for a month without actually hopping on a video call. You want to make sure you aren’t getting catfished, but hear their voice and see their mannerisms, and make sure there is chemistry between you two to hold an actual conversation. Get creative with it. his will help you get a better feel of the mutual vibe and help determine if things can progress from digital dating to an IRL (in real life) relationship. If you haven’t made video chat or, at the bare minimum, voice chat plans after about two weeks of messaging, it probably won’t happen, no cap.

Mystery is power​

Don’t be all revealing in your conversations.
Divulge details with a sense of discretion, so that the person you’re messaging feels a sense of mystery around you, and would want to ask you out and know you better.
Bombarding someone with messages shows that you have ample time on your hands and that you’re willing to give it to a complete or a relative stranger. This translates into them believing that you have no life.And it also leaves no space for growth or finding out more about you when you meet up in person. Keep it brief to prevent being ghosted.

Fact check is a must​

People with an avoidant type personality are more likely to use ghosting to initiate a break-up.
It would be a good idea to have a mutual social network tying you to a partner, as it may be a lot easier to just disappear and not be held accountable, in the absence of one.
Being ghosted by a date/partner, and ghosting someone has become commonplace.
For some, it is acceptable to ghost just after a date, while others find it absolutely fine to ghost their long-term romantic partner, to end the relationship, minus the baggage of a confrontation.

excerpt from theplugbyblk/relationshipadvices/Marriagelife

Last edited:
Thank you lods pagka kita ko sa thread. thoughts ko nung una "first of all dapat gwapo ka para hindi ka ma ghost" pero hindi pala ganda ng mga sinabi nyo.
hahaha,welcome always

:( nakaka lungkot
may naalala tuloy ako 😭

salamat sa tips

Mystery is power​

dapat pala ganon

pero kung sawa na sya sa akin ok lang ganon talaga ang buhay
move on nalang
yeah dapat may pa ganyan 🥴

yeah dapat may pa ganyan 🥴
haha lagi nalang kasi joke ginagawa ko para maiba naman

maka kanta na nga lang haha

I've seen this place a thousand times
I've felt this all before
And every time you call
I've waited there as though you might not call at all

I know this face I'm wearing now
I've seen this in my eyes
And though it feels so great
I'm still afraid
That you'll be leaving anytime

Last edited:
At the end the day maghihiwalay din kayo focus lang sa goal kapag mataba na bulsa kusa namang lalapit sayo yan and choice whats the best for you.