What's new

Closed This Wallpaper will make your SystemUI restart Continously

Did you try the wallpaper? Did it restart your SystemUI as well?

• I tried the wallpaper and it restarts the systemui continously.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope. I'm scared of bricking my phone.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah. It was an easy fix.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiota

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Warning! Do not try or put this wallpaper! It restarts your SystemUI Continously!

It's an issue on Google's side but other OEM ROM's/OS have fixed it.

MIUI 12 and iOS has no problems with this wallpaper.

Try the wallpaper at your own risk! I have personally tried this wallpaper and the SystemUI literally restarts continously.

This bug is very harmful but can be fixed easily by doing a factory data reset on your phone via the stock recovery mode.

But for those who has an Unlocked Bootloader can easily fix this without a data reset.

All you need to do is boot to TWRP or any other Custom Recovery and go to this directory: data/system/user/0 and delete all files starting with wallpaper and reboot to system!

Looking or downloading the file won't do any damages.

You can also use the wallpaper by converting it to an sRGB image. But all i did was tweak the image to make it look good and set it as wallpaper and it works.

In case you wanna do it. Here's the twitter link and a download link for that file and apply that wallpaper.

DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK! I WOULD NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR A SOFT BRICKED DEVICE!

Sa color profile yan kaya nagka-crash, kasi kapag binago mo yung color profile bago gawing wallpaper hindi na magka-crash systemUI gaya ng sinabi mo, bakit kaya sa Google phones lang 🤔.

Sa color profile yan kaya nagka-crash, kasi kapag binago mo yung color profile bago gawing wallpaper hindi na magka-crash systemUI gaya ng sinabi mo, bakit kaya sa Google phones lang 🤔.
Yep. dahil po sa color profile yan.

Custom ROM po yan, affected din yung mga OEM ROMs pero yung ibang OEM ROMs, patched na nila yan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back