What's new

This time last year, I lost my job.

Losing your job is indeed difficult especially amidst the pandemic but instead of seeing this as your downfall, you gave yourself an opportunity to create a purpose, to give yourself something more than just mindlessly going through your usual day. It's really brave for you to go beyond and search for a different meaning in life that's your own

It happens talaga eh but at the end of the day, it is part of the process, it is part of God's design in our lives. You'll definitely come up stronger after this. Laban lang and tuloy lang ang buhay. ;)

I experienced this before. I felt useless, I was hopeless but God reminded me to trust His promises and His timing. We might not be able to get what we want and be where we want to be right now but I believe the road towards your dreams has been prepared already. All you have to do is wait for the go-signal coz you're ready to embark on a new journey. God bless!

Let's make this happen! To anyone who's reading this, YOUR DREAM IS VALID, YOU ARE CAPABLE! I hope all of us will be able to achieve our dreams. And you're right! I love your hashtag #MemoriesEmpower

I agree! It is our memories that inspire. May we all learn from our previous experiences and use them as your weapon as you conquer the world!

You did amazing on staying future focused! You did not let your previous job define you. There are many chapters of your life that is yet to come!! I wish you the best.

Lahat ng bagay ay may sapat na dahilan. Laban lang ng laban kapatid makikita mo din na may magandang plano ang itaas. Kung ano yon sya lng ang nakakaalm. Good luck and god speed.

Very inspirational Donjo! One step at a time. God is redirecting your life. Just continue to trust in His ways.

It is good that you found what you really want, sometimes we have to experience those ups and downs for us to be able to know what we really wanted to do, do the things that makes you happy 😊

Back