What's new

This election is a joke

Releasing the majority of the results in the middle of the night and not being able to explain the problems with the server? The 90% results being almost exactly the same as the 0.4% results? No progression of votes at all?

This election is a joke.

D6fLC-fU8AINLUo.png

They dumped all of the votes basically at the same time, preventing any sort of deeper granular analysis and obfuscating vote progression over time.

Basically, no one district is exactly the same. We should have seen some movement over time, based on unique district profiles. Dumping all at once obscures any attempts to assess questionable trending or voting blocs in real time.

I find it amusing that the percentage of votes almost precisely aligns from 0.4% reported and 97% reported. That's...amazing. Those handfuls of precincts almost perfectly aligned with national voting trends! Amazing!
Villar (Pos: 1/1): 7.12% (.38%)...6.99% (97%) Poe (2/2): 6.33%...6.11% B. Go (3/3): 5.61%...5.67% Cayetano (4/4): 5.46%...5.46% Bato (5/5): 5.1%...5.21% Angara (6/6): 5.01%...5.03% Marcos (7/8): 5.00%...4.39% Lapid (8/7): 5.00%...4.70%

I dunno, but too much went wrong last night for valid questions not to exist.

Credit to
Old Man River‏ @iwriteasiwrite 2

And what about this?

How can it be a fair election with Dennys Uy sharing now ownership of Smartmatic?? :mad:
For those who don't know Dennys Uy is a new billionaire (became billionaire since duterte was elected), a close friend of duterte... he got so many governmental contracts included the Mistel franchise as 3rd telco...

Dagdag pa ako:
1333 defective VCMs 1,655 defective SD cards Numerous marker problems Misread/erroneous vote results 8 hours Transparency server delay

Namfrel not accredited as poll watcher; LP not given dominant minority party status; no testing of VCMs, SD cards, servers by Comelec...need I say more? Everything stacked in admin party's favor

Attachments

Last edited:
Pakinggan ninyo si Atty. Larry Gadon:

facebook dot com /attygadon/videos/1996983363747152/

Nakakapagtaka nga naman, ambilis nung bilangan nung madaling araw....

Even Atty Gadon is crying fool... And he is right... if we take the number of votes for each candidate in 2010 elections, the #1 got less than 20 million votes... how is it possible that today they all have more than 20 M votes even more than 25 million? the # of voters did not increase this much and the turn out seems to be the same

Attachments

these things happened also during the previous elections..you just put in your dirty little minds that if majority of the winners will be from the administration then there is cheating..??.cmon do you really think those otso diretso can win..bam and roxas yes maybe..but the others..??...this is just a matter of being realistic and daydreamers..thr only mystery on this election is lapid and bong

these things happened also during the previous elections..you just put in your dirty little minds that if majority of the winners will be from the administration then there is cheating..??.cmon do you really think those otso diretso can win..bam and roxas yes maybe..but the others..??...this is just a matter of being realistic and daydreamers..thr only mystery on this election is lapid and bong
Yes, cheating happens in every election in this country... sadly... but never in this proportion! Last time there was still an opposition... it's statistically impossible to have almost only candidates elected on the side of the administration (whatever the administration) either local or national

Yes, cheating happens in every election in this country... sadly... but never in this proportion! Last time there was still an opposition... it's statistically impossible to have almost only candidates elected on the side of the administration (whatever the administration) either local or national
theres no such thing as impossible in this world..its just that maybe in this time the people has voted almost in favor of the administration..do u really think they vote because of the senators..the people vote because of our president..they voted them because they can help the president..well aside from bong and lapid as i said..I would put bam or chel in their place

awinahe alam mo kung ano ang katotohanan? Wala knang magagawa pa tapos na ang election. Nanalo na ang dapat manalo at natalo na ang dapat matalo. Di ako vote kay Revilla na sapat c gadon ang nandoon. Pero ok na rin yan kesa may makapasok na dilawan.
awinahe panhinga kana tol. Majority na namumuno ngayun sa bansa lahat DDS. Pati aa Congresso at Senado. Tama na yan wala kayung laban kay Du30. Mulat na ang mga tao. awinahe tulo na sir .. Tama nayan. Sayang lang effort mo sir. Di mo na maibabalik pa ang nangyari . kung gusto mo talaga doon ka mag rally ka doon sa harap ng comelec sabihin mo na dapat otso diretsu nanalo. Para pag sasampalin ka ni Jimenez

awinahe subukan mo matulog baka pag gising mk otso diretsu mananalo. Malay mo... Matulog kana sir alam kung pagod na pagod kana. Tama nayang pinaglalaban na wala basehan. Sleep well na.
Wala knang magagawa pa. Panalo na ang Team du30 tanggapin mo man or hindi pero yan talaga ang katotohanan. Truth Slaps , tulog na boss awinahe ipahinga mo nayan. Move on na

awinahe alam mo kung ano ang katotohanan? Wala knang magagawa pa tapos na ang election. Nanalo na ang dapat manalo at natalo na ang dapat matalo. Di ako vote kay Revilla na sapat c gadon ang nandoon. Pero ok na rin yan kesa may makapasok na dilawan.
awinahe panhinga kana tol. Majority na namumuno ngayun sa bansa lahat DDS. Pati aa Congresso at Senado. Tama na yan wala kayung laban kay Du30. Mulat na ang mga tao. awinahe tulo na sir .. Tama nayan. Sayang lang effort mo sir. Di mo na maibabalik pa ang nangyari . kung gusto mo talaga doon ka mag rally ka doon sa harap ng comelec sabihin mo na dapat otso diretsu nanalo. Para pag sasampalin ka ni Jimenez
1. Stop calling me "sir", babae ako (already told you)
2. I don't care about what you think
3. I'm going to ignore you in my settings so don't waste your time tagging me... I won't see it ;)

awinahe kung talagang tinitindigan mo ang pananaw mo. Pumunta ka ngayun sa Comelec Mam/Sir , mag reklamo ka doon. Mag file ka ng reklmo na dapat otso diretsu ang nanalo.
Taong Bayan na nag Desisyun tapos ikaw di mo parin matanggap? Sakim ka po dahil sarili mo lang iniisip mo. Realtalk

Simula Campaign Period sinisiraan mo na si Duterte at kanyang mga kandidato. Tapos nanalo sisiraan parin? Ano ba yan awinahe unfair nayan. Kung talagang ayaw mo kay duterte pumunta ka sa malacanang at kausapin mo si Du30 about sa mga hinanakit mo.

Sir Draft dba kung isa kang mabuting Tao. Dapat marunong ka tumanggap ng pagkatalo. ? Nakakainis lng kasi, Kampanya siniraaan . tapos ng Election Sinisiraan parin? Ano ba namang klseng Filipino Citizen yan?

Back