What's new

Closed These are not only my singular thoughts, they are facts… they are Life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safety1st

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Hi Everyone:)

If you are reading what I’m writing here, Just don’t think it’s a motivation… these are not only my singular thoughts, they are facts… they are Life!

1- The first thing you should always stick it in your memory is Death, I know many will consider it a bad joke or a way to start a topic but regardless of how old you are, people close to you are going to die - You Gonna Die.

2- Second thing you have to learn is If you don’t want the information to be spread in public, don’t give this information in the first place.

3 - Backups are important, as there are two types of people, those who have backups and those who have lost their data. Not the computer data but you know the plans… there are A and B and there are Christopher Nolan films ( filmmaker known for making personal, distinctive films within the Hollywood mainstream, a movie like Inception, The Dark Knight, Transcendence, Tenet)

4- As a matter of fact, nobody is holding your back, but still everyone watching your back. Keep in mind If people aren’t selling you a service they are selling you. Even this still there is no such thing as a self-made person, otherwise, you should always acknowledge those who helped you… and here a plot twist.

5- In this hideous world built with blood, freedom exists only for those who have money, we are the ones who make trifles … We are the ones who make tyrants … We deserve these conditions because they are, in short, of our own making or of our choice.

These ideas I shared/ wrote here are what I consider as life basics regardless of the usual or other ideas.
Thanks for reading PHCorner

Status
Not open for further replies.