What's new

Closed The truth about "new year, new me" thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorkus_Malorkus

Honorary Poster
Reaction
21xpaf.jpg
Heeeeyyy it's January! I’m sure, your news feed and inboxes are covered with the shockingly bright glittered posts claiming the same four promise filled words, the famous “New year, new me!” bs.

Wait...what? "New me"? So… as the clock strikes midnight, you’ll become someone else? That's full of crap. You're still the same person at 12:01 that you were at 11:59. Unless, you are the beautiful girl that loses her glass slippers while running away from her handsome prince: Cinderella. C'mon, let's be honest, that's not how it works.

I suppose it’s safe to say that we are all open to the idea of starting over. The clean slate of your life. It's a NEW year after all, so it's a great chance to kick start some new bucket list and commit to change (most people goal nila yung magpapayat and healthy life style lol).

“Blow them up firecr@ckers and burn all those vices and undesirable body fats away!” Lmao.

It's sad how people get caught up into thinking that just because the date resets back to January, had multiple round fruits placed on their tables, blew their party horns (torotot) too loud, and that they jumped at midnight - their lives will improve, their height will increase and everything is simply going to be suddenly brighter, fuller and better. As much as I wish it played that way- it doesn’t. Let’s be realistic. If you genuinely want something to change, you’ll change it. Not because it's listed on your new year's resolution. It’s not what you do once when a year rolls over. It’s what you do once a day, day in and day out, every day that will bring lasting change into your life.

Remember that change happens when you make or someone else makes it happen, not when time passes. Btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR PHC and ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY SA INYONG LAHAT! :)

Attachments

Last edited:
You've got a point ts.

"It’s not what you do once when a year rolls over. It’s what you do once a day, day in and day out, every day that will bring lasting change into your life.":)

"A man's heart plans his way: but the LORD directs his steps."

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy new year maam ^_^
Happy New Year din sir ^^
Long live phc.. happy new year sa lahat
Yeah! Viva la PHC!
You've got a point ts.

"It’s not what you do once when a year rolls over. It’s what you do once a day, day in and day out, every day that will bring lasting change into your life.":)

"A man's heart plans his way: but the LORD directs his steps."
yes po. i mean why should we wait? kung pwede namang araw-arawin ang pagbabagong buhay and 'faith without action is dead'. Happy New Year po :)
Very well said, my friend. :)
patama ko rin sa sarili ko, friend :)22406465_630384420683459_5140729683259274910_n.png

Attachments

Thumbs up again for this ts, you hit it and it's bulls eye:)

"I mean why should we wait? kung pwede namang araw-arawin ang pagbabagong buhay and 'faith without action is dead'. Happy New Year po :)"

:) Happy new year! Sana always safe tayo lalo na ang mga pro accident baka ma parasyte. Stay away tayo sa mga back stubbers, social claimers at goal diggers na walang breathing. Kung may risk watch ayos din para di ma late sa work at maging productive. Hinay hinay sa pagkain ng matatamis like mango flute para healthy. We will really be a success if we don't middle in other people's lives diba?

Have a great, have a kitkat! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.