What's new

The Sims 4 64-bit only + All DLCs & Add-ons

Sukuna

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction

The Sims 4 (64-bit only) UPDATED version + DLC using Anadius

PS: Make sure you have You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. installed and it is not blocked by your anti-virus
PPS: Starting October 18, 2022 The Sims 4 Base Game will be free-to-play or download. DOWNLOAD BASE GAME AT at
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Direct Download using GDrive or Mediafire

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
STEP-BY-STEP PROCEDURE:

FOR BASE GAME ONLY.

Step 1: Download The Sims 4 Base Game
  1. base-files.xbin
  2. ρá†ch-1.91.205.1020-p1.xbin
  3. ρá†ch-1.91.205.1020-p2.xbin
  4. setup-1.91.205.1020.zip
  5. no-origin-fix-1.91.205.1020-ANADIUS (password: origin-fix) Hindi ito need i-extract.
Step 2: I-lagay sa isang folder yung mga files: ex sa Desktop

Step 3: Extract setup-1.91.205.1020.zip (same folder) > Right-click _setup-1.91.205.1020 and run as administrator

same-folder-sims-4.PNG

1.PNG
1-2.PNG

The Sims 4 Base Game Only.PNG

DONE! Pwede niyo na laruin yung game.
C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4\Game\Bin\TS4_x64.exe

PARA SA GUSTO NG DLC. Follow the Step below:

Step 1: Download DLC from:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. choose Google Drive encrypted folder link

DLC Part0.PNG

Click Get auth > Select Your Dummy Gmail Account and click Allow > Ma-redirect kayo sa site na hindi nag lo-load.

DLC Part1.PNG
DLC Part2.PNG
DLC Part3.PNG

Copy the address link & paste > click Continue.
DLC Part4.PNG

Choose a DLC that you want to download and Click COPY.

DLC Part5.PNG

Download the DLC files using your GDrive.
DLC Part6.PNG

Step 2: Extract DLC.zip file and copy the EP[no.1] sa folder ng the Sims EP[no.]
ex: Get to Work DLC EP01.
DLC Part7.PNG

Step 3
: Download EA DLC Unlocker v2 (for DLC to work)

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. extract file, kahit saan na folder.

Step 4: Run setup.bat (double click) > Select [1] "Install" > Select [2] "Add/Update game config" and select the Sims 4 [15].

DLC Part8.PNG

Step 5: Click all the DLC that you want to use, multiple selection if you have 1 or more DLC installed.
Location of the said application is inside your Sims 4 Folder name: dlc-toggler

C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4\dlc-toggler.exe

DLC Part12.PNG

DONE! Check installed DLC on the Sims 4 Game > Packs > My Packs > Expansion Packs

DLC Part10.png
DLC Part11.PNG

for more information:
for troubleshooting and error, refer to my post inside my old thread.
for The Sims 4 old version (minimal file size), refer to my old thread.

same-folder-sims-4.PNG 1.PNG 1-2.PNG The Sims 4 Base Game Only.PNG DLC Part3.PNG

Attachments

Last edited:
Fatal error EA Desktop/Origin not found, reinstall one of them.
Script path: D:\Downloads\EA DLC Unlocker v2\EA DLC Unlocker v2\setup.bat

paano po ito? ganto lumalabas kapag irarun yung setup.bat

Fatal error EA Desktop/Origin not found, reinstall one of them.
Script path: D:\Downloads\EA DLC Unlocker v2\EA DLC Unlocker v2\setup.bat

paano po ito? ganto lumalabas kapag irarun yung setup.bat
Make sure naka extract sa folder yung .rar ng script. Disable anti-virus po muna tapos try niyo i-run as administrator ung setup.bat

1664479828968.png

same error kami nung unang nagcomment ng fatal error. ganyan din nangyari sakin. inextract ko naman sa ibang folder. pero fatal error din. inextract ko din sa folder ng sims 4 , pero error din. off naman lahat ng anti virus ko. pati firewall.

pano kya to ?

Attachments

View attachment 2194503
same error kami nung unang nagcomment ng fatal error. ganyan din nangyari sakin. inextract ko naman sa ibang folder. pero fatal error din. inextract ko din sa folder ng sims 4 , pero error din. off naman lahat ng anti virus ko. pati firewall.

pano kya to ?
Gumagana naman po pag base game lang? Make sure naka off yung base game bago i-open ung setup.bat, or try niyo po ung manual installation instructions nandun sa readme file.

di ko po makita sa game yung files na dinownload ko na DLC. yung gamit kong base game is galing s steam na sims 4. salamat po in advance

Back