The Risks and Issues

jonson12133

Addict
Established
Reaction
By : iOSHQ

Paalala sa mga gumagawa ng ρrémíùm account

Ano yung opinyon nyo about sa topic na ito👇 basahin nyo po sana

There’s a money making method now called . This is where you get account info for accounts like Spotify, not too bad right? That’s where you’re wrong. People make a ton of money on these accounts, so let me explain what they are. A “*****ed” account is a account with a ρrémíùm subscription. You may ask “But they pay for it right?” The simple answer is, no. What these people do is simply use a program to find lists of thousands of accounts and checks each one for ρrémíùm subscription. Whether it be, you name it and its there. These accounts aren’t ρáíd for by the person who *****s them, someone ELSE pays for it. These accounts are pretty much stolen from people. These people don’t know that these people are using the account. These aren’t accounts that people willingly give up, these people s†éál them. Account *****ing is pretty much Theft, Credit Card Theft, etc. These accounts are used until they can’t anymore because they are locked because of the different IPs. Now, I did research on this a while back and there are so many accounts being given out with outrageous subscriptions such as full HD Netflix. I have been looking on the Twitter accounts of known distributors of these accounts and their followers are mostly kids/teens, who don’t have jobs so they go to these people for accounts. Little do these kids/distributors know, they can get in trouble with the Feds. Depending on how many accounts they are in possession of/distributed is the amount of trouble they will be in. These accounts have other peoples credit cards on them so you can have a ton of shit pinned on you, even if you log in to the account, it logs your IP and the cops find you. I used to kinda stay active in the account giveaway scene until i found out how much trouble I could get into and how much trouble anyone can get into. Long story short, stay AWAY from *****ed accounts, you don’t want to ruin your future because you don’t have Netflix or Spotify ρrémíùm. Work for what you want.

So anong masasabi mo about dito?

Last edited:
may cr@cked account na 1month FREE trial version lang, and yung masamang c r @acked is yung may card with real info, pero usually pag ganito, kaya naman e cancel nung real owner kasi may suspicios billing statement nya