What's new

Closed The power of opera mini 7.5.4 handler next

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonrhey

Eternal Poster
Reaction
So, para to mga tinatamad na mag gamit nang VPN apps na palaging DC at para din to sa mga LOW MEM users na nag EEXIT automatically si INJECTOR at iba pa so lets start

First download opera mini 7.5.4 handler next from here

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

After nyo i download e install nyo

After installing click OPEN then a handler will pop up

Next is follow mo to para sa handlrr settings

REMOVE PORT: CHECKED
TYPE OF PROXY: REAL HOST
PROXY SERVER: any of your WAP working proxies pwd ring yung dati .

After following the above example, click SAVE then OM will now install after that another window will pop up just click ACCEPT and you will be taken to OM's gui for browsing

And then for the tweak, click the OM icon in the LOWER RIGHT SIDE of your screen click it and then navigate to settings, find ADVANCED and then click protocol the DEFAULT protocol is HTTP/SOCKET just simply change it to HTTP and its done :)

Yan lang hahah good for downloading files po yan not in streaming pero ayos nadin dba :) feedbacks and queries are highly accepted Heheh thank you

as they said hindi ka maka dl nang file above 15 mb so heres the trick in bypassing that , thanks sa mga nag comment na samahan ko na din nang DOWNLOAD TRICK so ito na .... as ive said iaupdate ko na itong thread nato ... so lets start ...

first download any file you want for example mag da download ka nang MESSENGER ? so usually ang size nang messenger ay beyond 20 mb am i right ?

so if i dadownload mo ito without using any trick may error na lalabas dyan .. so gawin nyo to just a few steps hehehe

1. navigate to your DIRECT LINK DOWNLOAD LINK
2. long press, then click OPEN NEW TAB , at mag oopen ito nang tab sa BACKGROUND so gawin bilisan mo sa pag pindot ang ROTATE arrow na nasa baba bago pa lumabas ang POP UP para mag DOWNLOAD .. yan lang :)

pag nagawa mo yan nang maayos ENJOY DOWNLOADING WITH NO LIMIT!!!!

NOTE: SCREEN SHOT WILL FOLLOW !

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.