What's new

Closed The philippines economic state 2 years after duterte

Status
Not open for further replies.
•Peso down 6% this year, Asia's worst
•PSEi lowest in 19 months, Asia's worst
•Inflation @ 5 year high
•Foreign investment pledges down, lowest since 2010
•Current Account deficit largest in 18 years .

All in 2 years, 4 more to go...

Keep it balance papz, we hope maresolba yan and may attitude talaga ating mahal na pangulo.
What do you mean by "keep it balance"?
I posted these results from the Philippines economy to inform people... If you know of true other results, please share with us...

What do you mean by "keep it balance"?
I posted these results from the Philippines economy to inform people... If you know of true other results, please share with us...
I mean sir with the word "keep it balance" is sana ay may bright side din po. Di ba negative ang philippine economic? then i say about sa attitude ng ating pangulo.

For example the infrastructure that they called build build, and dagdag pa diyan nagsilipatan lang yung foreign investment because may mataas na tubo sa ibang bansa. Di ko lang alam kung saang mga bansa ang mga yun. Yun ang dahilan kung bakit ang baba ng foreign investment.

For example the infrastructure that they called build build, and dagdag pa diyan nagsilipatan lang yung foreign investment because may mataas na tubo sa ibang bansa. Di ko lang alam kung saang mga bansa ang mga yun. Yun ang dahilan kung bakit ang baba ng foreign investment.
"Build, build, build" for now ay sa papel lang... still waiting to start!
For the foreign investment, tama ka: mas mataas na tubo sa ibang bansa... but why? because the philippines is not competitve... but that's only a small part of the problem! Many foreign investors don't want to come here because of the political situation.... and also because duterte wants only chinese! Maybe you noticed that little by little the country is going to be sold to China... with no benefit for Filipinos!
Do you know that all the loans taken by duterte with the chinese are 1000% more expensive than the one from other countries? It will take more than 30 years to pay for the interests of these loans... and if we can't pay, China will just take our natural ressources!

All-time high ang inflation rate.

All-time high ang dollar-peso exchange rate.

All-time high ang homicide rate.

All-time high ang foreign debt.

All-time worse ang human rights violations.

Pero "best president" ang opinion ng karamihan dahil sa mga fake news at false propagandang pinapakalat ng mga bayaran ni Duterte sa social media.

Parang repeat lang 'to nang Marcos era. Ganito ang nangyayari kapag desperado at walang pakialam sa history ang mga bobotante.

Naaala ko dati sabi ng mga Duterte supporters nang campaign period, si Duterte na lang daw ang last chance ng Pilipinas para makaahon. Pag hindi xa nahalal lalong mababaon ang bansa.

"Build, build, build" for now ay sa papel lang... still waiting to start!
For the foreign investment, tama ka: mas mataas na tubo sa ibang bansa... but why? because the philippines is not competitve... but that's only a small part of the problem! Many foreign investors don't want to come here because of the political situation.... and also because duterte wants only chinese! Maybe you noticed that little by little the country is going to be sold to China... with no benefit for Filipinos!
Do you know that all the loans taken by duterte with the chinese are 1000% more expensive than the one from other countries? It will take more than 30 years to pay for the interests of these loans... and if we can't pay, China will just take our natural ressources!

Excuse me sir did i say "Start" are you thinking? and what is to do with the profession? Well if you do research, maybe im not going to react. Are you insulting me? Im not DDS or Dilawan here. For your information inflation, peso down, and account deficit is affected by that build build build project and im looking on the positive way here that is why im looking on the brighter side.

I don't understand your post! What perception are you talking about? What has to do my profession with the topic?
Don't you understand what is perception? It's how you see things are going to be. Succes can't be achieved in a blink of an eye. And the fact that you are thinking negatively is the one driving your perception in same manner. I'm asking your profession because it reflects how you perceived things in every situation you are in to.

Excuse me sir did i say "Start" are you thinking? and what is to do with the profession? Well if you do research, maybe im not going to react. Are you insulting me? Im not DDS or Dilawan here. For your information inflation, peso down, and account deficit is affected by that build build build project and im looking on the positive way here that is why im looking on the brighter side.
I'm truly sorry if I offended you... although I don't know what I said that you seem to be offended... I was just pointing out that the build build build did not start yet, so we cannot count it in the bright sides...
regarding the profession, I was just replying to Wantuwantri.
I know that you are not a DDS (you are polite) as I am not a "dilawan" (whatever this neans), I just want people to understand the bad shape of the Philippines econony which should concern everybody...

I'm truly sorry if I offended you... although I don't know what I said that you seem to be offended... I was just pointing out that the build build build did not start yet, so we cannot count it in the bright sides...
regarding the profession, I was just replying to Wantuwantri.
I know that you are not a DDS (you are polite) as I am not a "dilawan" (whatever this neans), I just want people to understand the bad shape of the Philippines econony which should concern everybody...
For your info. It is already starting. Advice the media to make report on that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back