What's new

Referral The only 6 Survey Sites I currently use that pays well (WITH PROOF!!)

edgecraft

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
1. Toluna Influencers (click for more info)
Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

2. Rakuten Insights (click for more info)

3. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (wala syang referral, sadly T_T, pero Instant ang Payment, as in after mo sagutan ang survey, bayad ka kaagad. 0.5$ or 1$ per survey)

4. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (medyo malaking points ang iipunin at maliit magbigay ng points pero madalas may polls that gives points at sulit ang reward. 5000 points = 950 PhP Paypal or 1000 Mobile Load).

Note: From the day I started all 4 at the same time(May 2022), until today as of writing (Sept. 4, 2022), I earned around 2,000+ PhP. The YouGov was not included because my points was still halfway till it reaches 5000 points.

5. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Halos similar sya sa Toluna, you need 250PhP to wí†hdráw. Wala syang point system, diretso PhP ang reward. At may lottery ticket na binibigay after answering surveys or got screened out. Raffle is done at the end of the month, with prize around 100$, I think.

6. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Wala syang referral system. Same with Mobrog, direct PhP ang reward, but you need 350PhP to wí†hdráw. wí†hdráwal proof to follow kapag na-ipon ko ang reward. Bagong sali palang kasi.)

Reminder: Don't treat it as work, but more of an additional earnings. Patience pays. You only need to invest 1-2hrs a day max. Yung nakukuha ko dito, ginagamit ko pang mobile data.

Tips on how to get more surveys available to you.
1. The number and availability of surveys depends on your status in life, age and gender.
You can lie about your profile, but if you do, you MUST STICK TO YOUR LIES. Don't change it too often, or answer surveys that are different from your profile(ex. survey - Do you have a car? : you answered yes but on your profile, you don't have one, etc). They can track it thru your profile and cøøkíés.
A good profile would be married, age 30-40, with 2 kids below 18, earning 30k-50k monthly or 400k-600k annual, lives in apartment or townhouse in suburban area, a car, owns gadgets, smokes and drinks, has some health issues like migraine or diabetes.
Do not put too much on earnings, like over 60k monthly or over 700k annual. Upper-class people don't take surveys to earn extra money.

2. Read the survey questions carefully. They often put trick questions to deter speed-clickers.

3. Surveys are limited. Always check for surveys availability so you don't miss out. Based on my experience, they usually posts surveys around 6-8pm Philippine Time. Check once in the morning and the afternoon to be sure.

4. Complete ALL the profile surveys to increase your chance of getting more surveys.

Attachments

Last edited: