What's new

Stories The Lifeguard

WhatMV

Forum Veteran
Reaction
cover.png

The Lifeguard
MGL Emvie

In the third of April 2022, Claude found a beauty in a dating app. A girl who is single all her life, and married to her job. But even though Fanny's work demand much of her time, Claude still thinks, "She's the one!"

Not a day passes without Claude sending a wake up call. "Good morning.", "What're you doing?", and sometimes, "Have you eaten?"A regular message such as these made Fanny anxious when one day, Claude missed to send a greeting. Fanny then realized that she had fallen to Claude.

Chat mates became call mates in a month. Later, they became video call mates. Fanny became comfortable with Claude. She shares most of her thoughts and troubles to her boyfriend. And her smile in their VC's suggested that she's having a good time.

However, Claude desired to see Fanny in person. "Why don't we meet?" he said.

"I can't! Schedule is occupied."

She's a busy girl, alright. Claude needed timing. So, one day as they video call while eating, Claude made a move.

"This is a wonderful meal. I hope we could share the same table in a restaurant." he said.

"Restaurants don't boom here."

Claude tapped her spoon on the plate to imply his thinking. "Shall I come get you?"
Fanny straighten her back and bulged her chin. "Out of town? I might get late for work the next day."

"But beach is a good place to stay too. You work there but it might be interesting if we meet there. Shall I come?"

Fanny dropped her spoon and slide strands of her hair to her ears. "I like that. Just looking at you through the screen excites me, how much more if we meet in person. But I fear your presence will distract me at work."

Claude's eye's turned away from the camera. His sight seemed to stay far of the distance. Sigh. The VC ended soon.

Moments later, Claude laid his back on a hammock and racked his brain. He needed a strong argument to catch Fanny. He cannot go and she cannot come. Months had passed but meeting seemed impossible.

"What can I do?" he said, as he grabbed his phone and dialed someone.

Days passed and a midmorning came when Claude went to Zlatan Park. People squandered their time in normal ways. Students went to school, office people rush to offices, and chauffers filled the road. Silence actually filled the park with only two couples, and three more people relaxing at their own pace. But Claude snatched his phone and acted panicked.

Fanny picked up from the other line. "It's unusual for you to call at this hour." "Honey?".

"Help! The police wanted me, it's a mistake!"

The people stared at Claude but Claude replied a smile and raised his finger with V-sign of peace to them.

Fanny's voice trembled and her breath blows the microphone. "Wha--"

"Please come! Hel--"

Tooot! Tooot! The dial ended.

Thirty minutes later Layla in her SABER Police uniform tipped Claude, "The package has arrived."

Fanny looked confused. The park was calm. But the instant she stepped in, Johnson sounded the alarm and drove to Claude. Freya, Layla, and Saber nabbed Claude to the ground.

"Are you a family--" Layla asked.

Fanny, panicked, exclaimed, "What happened?"

"We have a place to explain. Get into the car. You too." Freya said, staring at Fanny.

They handcuffed Claude and brought him and Fanny at the back of Johnson's armored car.

"Why did they left us alone here?" Fanny asked.

"Honey, I don't know."

"What did you do?"

"I don't--"

"A mistaken identity? Don't worry, we'll find a way."

Fanny calmed herself but talked about how to help Claude and how to drag Claude for an escape if necessary. Claude remained silent, gazing at Fanny the entire time.

"We stopped?" Fanny said.

The doors opened and Johnson called, "Get yourself out!"

He dragged Claude out from the car but helped Fanny stepped out with gentleness.

Claude glanced at Johnson with crumpled eyebrows. Their eyes met and Johnson realized what it means. "You don't have to do that." it says but Johnson just smirked.

"This don't looked like a police precinct." Fanny said.

Layla and Freya held the knob of each side of the door and flung it open. Fanny's eyes sharpened but the wall from inside the building that faced them had huge letter displays. "Happy Anniversary!" "Fanny [heart] Claude." --Saber and Cyclops throw flowers to Fanny and dropped all the love greetings tarpoulin.

"It's a praaank!" the whole squad and Claude exclaimed.

But Fanny's eyebrows twisted. "You do know what I left just to go for you?" she said in a calm but sharp, peaceful but angry tone of voice.

Claude flattened himself upright with his hands on the air. The hairs on his skin and his eyes looked like an ice-cold bucketful of water splashed him but he doesn't knew if he's cold or hot. His sweat damped his collar, cold, and his lips was shut tight.

"I-I've always wanted to see you but I just couldn't... I don't know other ways. I wanted to say I love you in person."

Fanny swallowed her saliva. "I know. I am not... well... this must be enough as a reward." she said and run to Claude to kiss him on the lips.

The squad was shocked and their smile was stuck.

"You even bothered them." Fanny said but the police just laughed it out.

"It's nothing." they said.

"I decided." Claude said. "I'll apply as lifeguard in the beach where you work, honey."

Claude, Fanny, and the police force squad spend the day in fun and joy with karaoke, storytelling, eating, and drinking. A day later, Claude went to apply as lifeguard to work with Fanny. There he caught a monkey thief but he befriended it.

"You join us too. We'll be lifeguards!" Claude said.

Author's Note: "Thanks for reading! Let me write much more interesting and beautiful stories. Tell me your opinions, constructive criticism, and thoughts about this story. Comment which parts are funny, boring, and interesting. Finally, give me idea if this story became relatable in your life experience. Enjoy!

To my PHC readers, I love that you react in the story that I thought so hard to write. But please, I wish for you to comment your thoughts other than "thanks." Your comment, positive or negative, will be welcomed and it will inspire me to write more and improve even better. Long live the readers! Let's train our minds and imagination!
slide -1.png

Attachments

Last edited:
napakaloyal pala ni fanny sa trabaho nya pero pulis pala ung mga saver skin ibig sabihin ung venom parang mafia ba sila na hardcore nagpa loanshark😅👍👍
salamat ulit sa bagong story❤❤

napakaloyal pala ni fanny sa trabaho nya pero pulis pala ung mga saver skin ibig sabihin ung venom parang mafia ba sila na hardcore nagpa loanshark😅👍👍
salamat ulit sa bagong story❤❤
Hala, hindi mo pa pala napansin yung story ng Magic Cube? Mga pulis yang mga Saber Squad tapos mga kinikilalang kriminal ang mga Venom Squad. Ang aura ng Venom Squad, mala-Akatsuki, terrorist with a purpose... City of Zlatan

Hala, hindi mo pa pala napansin yung story ng Magic Cube? Mga pulis yang mga Saber Squad tapos mga kinikilalang kriminal ang mga Venom Squad. Ang aura ng Venom Squad, mala-Akatsuki, terrorist with a purpose... City of Zlatan
ang angas pala ng venom lalo kung sa anime sila hahaha hindi ko alam na pulis sila akala ko kasi parang mga power rangers sila na taong robot 😆

ang angas pala ng venom lalo kung sa anime sila hahaha hindi ko alam na pulis sila akala ko kasi parang mga power rangers sila na taong robot 😆
Ayos ang original story niyan, sila kasi yung kinikilalang "Good People" pero sila yung mga subjects sa ipinagbabawal na human experiment sa Zlatan. Story ko diyan, anti-Cobra ni Dyrroth eh, isang eksena lang.. may mga animator ang MLBB pero mayroon nang nagpost sa YøùTùbé nito ng explanation o buod ng story, well entertaining Yun lalo na kapag naglalaro ka't at naka-on sounds mo habang gumagamit ng Venom Saber heroes.