What's new

Tutorial The Complete 2022 Web Development Bootcamp UPDATED 5/2022 Download For Free

archtrmntor

Forum Veteran
Reaction

What you’ll learn

• Build powerful, fast, user-friendly and reactive web apps
  • Provide amazing user experiences by leveraging the power of JavaScript with ease
  • Apply for high-ρáíd jobs or work as a freelancer in one the most-demanded sectors you can find in web dev right now
  • Learn all about React Hooks and React

Requirements

• JavaScript + HTML + CSS fundamentals are absolutely required
  • You DON’T need to be a JavaScript expert to succeed in this course!
  • ES6+ JavaScript knowledge is beneficial but not a must-have
  • NO prior React or any other JS framework experience is required!

Description

This course is fully up-to-date with React 18 (the latest version of React)!

It was completely updated and re-recorded from the ground up - it teaches the very latest version of React with all the core, modern features you need to know!

---

This course also comes with two paths which you can take: The “complete” path (full >40h course) and the “summary” path (~4h summary module) - you can choose the path that best fits your time requirements! :)

---

React.js is THE most popular JavaScript library you can use and learn these days to build modern, reactive user interfaces for the web.

This course teaches you React in-depth, from the ground up, step by step by diving into all the core basics, exploring tons of examples and also introducing you to advanced concepts as well.

You’ll get all the theory, tons of examples and demos, assignments and exercises and tons of important knowledge that is skipped by most other resources - after all, there is a reason why this course is that huge! :)

And in case you don’t even know why you would want to learn React and you’re just here because of some ad or “the algorithm” - no worries: ReactJS is a key technology as a web developer and in this course I will also explain WHY it’s that important!

Welcome to “React - The Complete Guide”!

This course will teach you React.js in a practice-oriented way, using all the latest patterns and best practices you need. You will learn all the key fundamentals as well as advanced concepts and related topics to turn you into a React.js developer.

This is a huge course because it really covers EVERYTHING you need to know and learn to become a React.js developer!

No matter if you know nothing about React or if you already got some basic React knowledge (not required but also not a problem), you will get tons of useful information and knowledge out of this course!

My goal with this course is to ensure that you feel confident working with React, so that you can apply for React jobs, use it in your own projects or simply enhance your portfolio as a developer - whatever your goal is: This course gets you there!

I originally created this course in 2017 and I have kept it updated since that - redoing it from the ground up in 2021. And of course I’m dedicated to keeping this course up-to-date - so that you can rely on this course to learn React in the best possible way!

What’s in this course?

• A thorough introduction to React.js (What is it and why would you use it?)
  • All the core basics: How React works, building components with React & building UIs with React
  • Components, props & dynamic data binding
  • Working with user events and state to create interactive applications
  • A (thorough) look behind the scenes to understand how React works under the hood
  • Detailed explanations on how to work with lists and conditional content
  • React Hooks (in-depth)!
  • Working with built-in Hooks and building custom Hooks
  • How to debug React apps
  • Styling React apps with “Styled Components” and “CSS Modules”
  • Working with “Fragments” & “Portals”
  • Dealing with side effects
  • Class-based components and functional components
  • Sending Http requests & handling transitional states + responses
  • Handling forms and user input (incl. validation)
  • Redux & Redux Toolkit
  • Routing with React Router
  • An in-depth introduction into Next.js
  • Deploying React Apps
  • Implementing Authentication
  • Unit Tests
  • Combining React with TypeScript
  • Adding Animations
  • Tons of examples and demo projects so that you can apply all the things you learned in real projects
  • And so much more - check out the full curriculum on this page!

This really is the “Complete Guide” - promised!

And best of all?

You don’t need any prior React knowledge!

This course starts with zero knowledge assumed! All you need is basic web development and JavaScript knowledge (though the course even includes a brief JavaScript refresher to ensure that we’re all on the same page!).

Check out the full curriculum, the free preview videos and join the course risk-free thanks to the 30-day money-back guarantee!

Who this course is for:

• Students who want to learn how to build reactive and fast web apps
  • Anyone who’s interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Netflix
  • Students who want to take their web development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Woah! Maraming salamat po keep sharing
Course on Demand :- if you want any course let me know in the comments and provide source link then i will upload that course in next post in 12 hr. Give your support by following me

Course on Demand :- if you want any course let me know in the comments and provide source link then i will upload that course in next post in 12 hr. Give your support by following me
Hi can you upload coding info from zero knowledge? Thanks. Following you now.

Hi, can you upload coding info from zero knowledge? Thanks. Following you now.
please can you give a brief overview of what you want, if you want any course let me know the course name and the source link i provide you the downloading link in next post within 12 hr , on other hand if you want to know how to start where to start let me know i give you the best learning path you never know to get succeed in your carrier

please can you give a brief overview of what you want, if you want any course let me know the course name and the source link i provide you the downloading link in next post within 12 hr , on other hand if you want to know how to start where to start let me know i give you the best learning path you never know to get succeed in your carrier
Just consider I am zero knowledge. I dont even know what overview i can give to you. Since i dont have any idea about it. But I want to learn through your help.

Just consider I am zero knowledge. I don't even know what overview I can give to you. Since I don't have any idea about it. But I want to learn through your help.
Bro I write a blog post for you and a complete guide with resources to download and a learning path, just wait till tomorrow it's midnight so tomorrow I will write the blog for you, and I will surely upload it before 10 am. keep supporting

pa try po

pwede po pa change ng server or sa iba i upload hindi ko po kasi ma dl thanks po

Last edited:
Just consider I am zero knowledge. I dont even know what overview i can give to you. Since i dont have any idea about it. But I want to learn through your help.
sorry to reply late can we discuss your topic now , connect me on telergam @Hitesh_Shar_ma search this username

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
here😊

us
how can I download it without limit :)

I need these tuts
e mega buster software, if don't know how to use it search on YøùTùbé, and still don't get contact me I will help you thanks.

here😊
sorry bro but it's a new course I am unable to download it from udemy, sorry for the inconvenience, but I will try to upload a similar course or you can demand another course. Thanks:)

Last edited:
us

e mega buster software, if don't know how to use it search on YøùTùbé, and still don't get contact me I will help you thanks.
sir can i ask what computer language is involve here thanksView attachment 2068543
us

sorry bro but it's a new course I am unable to download it from udemy, sorry for the inconvenience, but I will try to upload a similar course or you can demand another course. Thanks:)
do you have react js web dev bro?

thanks, for contacting me I will provide the code with mosh course of react js web dev course for you, and if you have another query about the computer language the attachment you provided is not opening anything, ( this page isn't available) have a look at your attachment and contact me again, for any other query contact me. ny you can call me arch. try to contact me in my telegram group, I am hyper active their (ondemand(archtrmntor)) copy and paste this link in the browser. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Back