What's new

Stories The City is Under Attack

WhatMV

Forum Veteran
Reaction
The City is Under Attack
MGL Emvie

The Paxley and Vance Mafia family terrorize the streets of Lumina City. They're a menace of hot oil and water that erupts in chaos when members meet.

One simple day in the Trade District the businesses of Vance and Paxleys intertwined. After discovering each other's identity, violence explodes and the Trade District burns!

Aamon Paxley and Harley Vance battle for supremacy for a decade. Even the SABER Police and the VENOM Rebels fail to match the power of these mafia family, instead they fall under the mafias paycheck. Since the people work to weightened their pockets, the Paxleys and Vances agreed to protect the citizens while keeping their own interests, and Mayor Silvana took advantage of this power struggle. She kept the city safe from outside forces while the mafia kept the city under balance of power. She placed the local government the defacto foreign policy department.

Now, while the Lumina City goes on it's normal day, Gusion saw and followed an unusual Lamborghini.

Someone with prestige would stop by the City Hall but not the Lamborghini. Instead, the car stopped over the back entrance of Lumina University.

A man came out of the car. His skin rigid and discolored but his moves gentle as he opened the door for a beautiful lady. "We're here, Boss Alice." he said.

"Alice? What's her business in the university?" Gusion wondered.

Alice entered the school but after an hour, Alice returned and simply drove away.

Interestingly, a week later, the Vance and the Paxleys received reports of countless violence breaking out in the university.

Furthermore, Fredrinn was returning from his family mining business when the mysterious Lamborghini caught his interest.

Alice came out of the car to converse with the market supervisor for a minute before driving away.

And upon Fredrinn's return, he reported to Harley what he saw.

During this moment, reports came left and right stating that rabid students were causing wild violence and destruction in the university and in the city. And after a few days, the market vendors and the market peddlers turned rabid like the students too.

Things had gotten serious and the city would fall out of control if nothing is done. So, in front of the City Hall, Aamon and Harley met from opposite direction. Harley shoot a wink while Aamon replied a smirk. They nod to each otherand then turned to the doors of the City Hall to meet the Mayor.

"They call themselves the Abyss Crime Syndicate. They sell a kind of mint to our citizens. It causes intense euphoria for a time but as the sensation fades, irritation and aggression follows." Mayor Silvana explained.

Aamon handed a handful of euphoric mint. "Like this?"

'Hm. Hmm."

"Such a small thing to collapse a city." Harley said.

"Right." Silvana said and stood on her chair. "The police barely hold the peace. We have a common enemy. If you so love this city, I suggest a truce between the Vance and the Paxley families."

Aamon and Harley locked cold gazes for three seconds. After that they nodded to each other and sealed Silvana's suggestion with a handshake.

Dawn of the next day at 5:15 A.M., the alliance of Aamon, Harley, and the Police Force station an ambush on the narrow hillside highway of the Lumina City to capture Alice.

However, what thought to be regular cars stopped to break the ambush. As the alliance break their covers, the civilian cars break their covers as well. They turned to be Alice's SPs. The SPs rained bullets to the alliance and their heavy rifles overpower the alliance's pitiful pistols.

"Let me intercept the Lamborghini." Gusion said but Aamon gripped his shoulder.

"I won't allow it."

Harley, however, ordered Lesley, the sole sniper of their alliance, to keep her crosshair out of Alice's head. "We must capture her alive." he said.

These conditions gave Alice's Lamborghini to turn around. The insane heavy fire from the SPs not only did stop the alliance's advance but placed them under defensive stance. If the syndicate turned their eyes on the city, the battle could turn in an invasion.

A huge man planted an enormous barrier, a SABER shield. But even his iron barrier feels the pain from the SPs bullets. "We can't hold 'em!" he said.

"The army can!" a little SABER Police exclaimed, showing a phone.

And then a pretty gunner with pink twin tails said, "Quick Cyc! Call the army! Alice is escaping!"

However, the Lamborghini completed a U-turn, and Alice drove on the wide open road to escape. The SPs bullet won't even let the alliance take a peak. How much more so to catch Alice at this time.

As Alice rushed to escape, a huge stone wall falls on the road and Alice's car crashed to it. Alice, wounded, tried to escape but a sticky net holds her on the ground.

Cyclops gazed over the hill with pained eyes. "Grock and Hanabi" he exclaimed.

They're the VENOM Rebels, the SABER's sworn enemy.

When the SPs realized that Alice got captured, the their assault dwindled until they fall into confusion and scattered.

The Paxleys and Vances, and the VENOMs and SABERs have their indifferences. They faced a powerful enemy. But fighting together, they won and save the city!

Author's Note: "Thanks for reading! Let me write much more interesting and beautiful stories. Tell me your opinions, constructive criticism, and thoughts about this story. Comment which parts are funny, boring, and interesting. Finally, give me idea if this story became relatable in your life experience. Enjoy!

To my PHC readers, I love that you react in the story that I thought so hard to write. But please, I wish for you to comment your thoughts other than "thanks." Your comment, positive or negative, will be welcomed and it will inspire me to write more and improve even better. Long live the readers! Let's train our minds and imagination!