What's new

Closed The best way to unblock your sim 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

extense16

Addict
Reaction
Hi guys i just wanted to share my experience for those who are having hard time on unblocking their sim card due to download bypass, capping bypass, bugs and etc. All you need to do is to create a twitter account.

Follow @SMARTCares send a tweet regarding your concern and they will follow you back and get in touch with you thru direct messaging on twitter.

I hope this could help. Goodluck

Attachments

Hi guys i just wanted to share my experience for those who are having hard time on unblocking their sim card due to download bypass, capping bypass, bugs and etc. All you need to do is to create a twitter account.

Follow @SMARTCares send a tweet regarding your concern and they will follow you back and get in touch with you thru direct messaging on twitter.

I hope this could help. Goodluck
Sir, pwede mo ba ma post dito kung ano hinihingi ni trams? di kasi sila nagrereply so iiwan ko nalang muna info ko dun kasi may pupuntahan ako eh. Thanks. ASAP please.

Sir, pwede mo ba ma post dito kung ano hinihingi ni trams? di kasi sila nagrereply so iiwan ko nalang muna info ko dun kasi may pupuntahan ako eh. Thanks. ASAP please.
Hi Christian. Kindly send the following details as well for further checking:

- Other contact number
- Preferred time of call-out
- Specific model of device used
- Date/time of last successful Internet access
- Website last accessed

Thank you.

Yan lang hiningi

Tip ko is magkunwari na di mo alam kung bakit ka na block. :)

mag tweet ka muna sa account nila bago mo sila i message

S

a

Sa FB kasi un, :)
Try mo sa twitter mabilis sila mag reply :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back