Tutorial The 10 Commandments for Dating a Girl

Professora Akira

☯️ SôulNinetãiL☯️
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction

Commandment 1:

"Thou Shall Not Go “Hungry”.
prior to going out ,strolling or being together be sure you have saved or carry some food for her.
Never..ever.. let her go hungry to the point she becomes “hangry” (so hungry that anger ends up becoming the most prominent emotion in real-time).

Tip1: always carry merienda or snacks when you're together. They may not always save your life but may save you more time and please remember - merienda will only give you partial forgiveness. If you’ve already reached “hangry” level 10+ then the damage is done and I can’t help you there .

Tip2 : If you’re close approaching the “hangry” status then make sure you rush over to Jollibee and immediately purchase cheesy fries to buy yourself some time. And remember, there’s no “joy” in chickenJoy if she’s hangry.

Commandment 2:
" Thou Shall Not Look At Another Girl."

Most girls nagseselos kapag you're keeping your eyes away from them and shifting it to other girls lol.Expect a war later on.That's ehy you should always advocate the importance of commitment and how there should only be “one” and that’s it.Always remember to let her know that she’s the greatest girlfriend in the world. After all, there are no options - you either compliment her or be killed

TIP: When asking for the bill (i.e. bill out) at any cafe/restaurant just drop the cash and Go. Forget about eye contact. I repeat - just drop the cash and Go.

Commandment 3:
"Thou Shall Understand Lip and Eyebrow Language."

Lip Language
:
During a date you'll be asking her “where would you like to go next?” only to have her respond with her lips pointing towards the direction of Krispy Kreme, Max’s and Pepper Lunch and being a silly ,you gonna assumed “whoa whoa.. easy tiger.. easy.. you already want to kiss on our first date?” - how wrong was I. That’s not what she meant at all,

Eyebrow Language:
A synonym for “yes” isn’t actually “yep” or “yeah” like in the western world. It’s actually elevating your eyebrows up and down to reinforce that what you asked is correct. I use to believe that it was a filipina’s way for showing how happy she is about her recent “brows” job - wrong again

Tip: Pay close attention to where your she points her lips and proceed to draw an imaginary line to the estimated point of destination. Within 30 seconds or less, you’ll feel thankful that you studied so hard for advanced calculus in high school.

Commandment 4: Thou Shall Not Go Mangry/Tampo.
Long Distance Relationship) is a near death experience.During this temporary LDR, it’s not common for her to go from missing you to the point anger is the most prominent emotion (i.e. “mangry”).

Tip: Be prepared to text/messenger more as Skype/FaceTime will only make her miss you more.
“Tampo” (silent treatment + sulking) is temporary but ALL scars will remain.

Commandment 5:
" Thou "Shall Love That She’s a Care Bear.

Incredibly adorable about us Girls is their ability to express the level of affection, how much we always care and are willing to spend quality time with you no matter what’s happening in our life.

Tip: Make it your duty to also put her needs first so that you both can enjoy a fruitful relationship and never take each other for granted.

Commandment 6:
"Thou Shall Love Rice and Queso (Cheese)"

Rice is essential for breakfast, lunch, dinner and any other meal you’re considering to have today or tonight. Moreover, if you’re running out of ideas on what meal to cook - just add cheese and you’ll be fine. Pinoys have blood type C (that’s a capital “C” for cheese).

Tip: Ensure there’s always Jollibee or Potato Corner within walking distance. If not, delivery is your next best friend.

Commandment 7:
" Thou Shall Embrace “Hugot”.

Hugot = “words with potentially and personally deep sentimental or emotional undertones”

Tip: Watch movies like #12themovie, One More Chance or pretty much Any movie and you’ll be able to understand and recite the hugot lines as if you just heard an Ed Sheeran song on repeat . Some examples include: “she loved me at my worst but you had me at my best and you threw it all away” or “what would it take to make you mine, again?”

Commandment 8:
Thou Shall Embrace Kilig Kilig

kilig kilig (a.k.a. “butterflies” in the western world).

Prior to every date we still get kilig kilig (i.e. butterflies in my stomach) every single day. That is truly special I guesse.

Tip: Don’t be afraid to say “I love you” 30 times a day and to be appreciative of each other’s time. It works wonders and you’ll thank me for it.

Commandment 9:
"Thou Shall Embrace Videoke."

I’m going to have to warn you. If you ever go to any location whereby there’s a videoke (karaoke) machine. Your #1 job is to clear the room and ensure that her favorite song is next .

Tip: if you select any Backstreet Boys, Beyoncé or Juris song then you’re on the right track (pun intended).

Commandment10 :
"Thou Shall Never Break Her Heart "💔
“never ever play with a girl’s emotions”.
“if you ever deliberately break her heart, you’ll get hurt 10x more in life”.

Tip: “Always remember she is one of a kind because she won’t just love you, she’ll commit to loving you for life with all her heart so do your best to treat her the same .

-ctto-