What's new

Closed Textra sms pro plus tutorial (take a look)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Html

Forum Expert
Solutions
Reaction
Textra SMS Prô
Latest v4.3

(Please take time to read the features and see attachments.)

Features:
Pinning a message (Favorite messages appears on top)
Blocking message (Blocked messages are still retrievable)
Customizable theme (Light/Black/Dark theme support)
Option to set unique customization on a specific conversation (Do not affects other)
Bubble and background customization
Text size and style customization
Led blink color setting
Icon color customization
Notification previewing customization
Auto theming contact
Send using enter key
Swiping left deletes message
Swiping right quick dials the sender
Sim switching is handy
Delay sending (Set specific time)
Signature option
Sent sound support

Basic settings I want you to apply
Delivery report. This feature allows to display "check" symbol the bottom of every messages. This indicates if the message is already sent or not. I want you to turn this on. Open Textra and tap three dots on the upper right. Tap settings. Scroll slowly till you see "SMS" then tap it. Turn on "Delivery report for sms".

Simcard switching. This feature let's you change whether you send the message from sim 1 or sim 2. Open the Textra and tap any conversion from your list. On the text field where you input texts, you'll notice a number on the right side. Just tap that to change from sim 1 or sim 2 before sending.

SMS character counter. This feature allows to display the number of character you inputted. This need to be turned on. Open Textra and tap three dots on the upper right. Tap settings. Scroll slowly till you see "SMS" then tap it. Turn on "Show SMS character counter".

Pin conversation. This feature allows a certain conversation to stick on the top of all conversations regardless of the time of last message arrival. Open Textra then choose a conversation you wanted to pin. Long press on it and you'll notice some buttons appear at the top. Tap the pin-like button.

Now, everything else is optional. You can customize it to whatever you prefer - the looks and notification. Explore, read and understand every settings you're going to change then notice the effects. Enjoy!

Download link:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Notable comments:
ρáíd app to boss?
Yes po. May free version po 'yan but this is ρrémíùm. Safe po yan, hindi po modified.

To check if an app is modified:
Install the app but do not run it yet or grant any permisiion. Open playstore and search the app name. If the app doesn't apear as installed, the app must be modified.

If you hesitate, I guarantee you that it's safe.
na download q na po sya pero no icon po ung app takot aq i install bka mali na dl ko po... aq po ba ang orig icon nya?
Mali po. Wag mo po 'yan ee'install. In case you accidentally installed, you can't view it on your app menu. You have to go to settings>apps and find it.

The reason of that is because of your browser. To download, wait for the page to fully load. As long as you didn't tap the "download" button, every pop ups or redirects must be close. Repeat tapping "download" button if it does not go through. Notice the name and the app size - must be "Textra 4.3" with a size of 8.51 MB.
Wala ako maintindihan English masyado hehe

Free SMS ba ito ❓
Sorry po. I just felt like to avoid misinterpretation. Nope, ito po ay SMS app. Pwedi niyo po palitan ang SMS app niyo nito. Just disable your SMS app.

How?
Go to settings>apps>(name of your SMS app ex. "messaging"), then tap on it. Tap disable. Now, the SMS app won't show on your application menu. You can always reverse the settings by tapping " enable".

See also:

Thanks for the visit.
Cost you only a second to tap like.

Attachments

Last edited:
ρáíd app to boss?
Yes po. May free version po 'yan but this is ρrémíùm. Safe po yan, hindi po modified.

Install the app but do not run it yet or grant any permisiion. Open playstore and search the app name. If the app doesn't apear as installed, the app must be modified.

Wala ako maintindihan English masyado hehe

Free SMS ba ito ❓
Sorry po. I just felt like to avoid misinterpretation. Nope, ito po ay SMS app. Pwedi niyo po palitan ang SMS app niyo nito. Just disable your SMS app.

How?
Go to settings>apps>(name of your SMS app ex. "messaging"), then tap on it. Tap disable. Now, the SMS app won't show on your application menu. You can always reverse the settings by tapping " enable".

How?

Normal text messaging lang pala ito
Paps pa request ng free SMS via internet yong no ads na sana salamat

Normal text messaging lang pala ito
Paps pa request ng free SMS via internet yong no ads na sana salamat
Yes, it is. But this is more handy and powerful than any built in SMS app. And this is ρáíd app but I'm giving it for free.

Thanks.

na download q na po sya pero no icon po ung app takot aq i install bka mali na dl ko po... aq po ba ang orig icon nya?

Mali po. Wag mo po 'yan ee'install. In case you accidentally installed, you can't view it on your app menu. You have to go to settings>apps and find it.

The reason of that is because of your browser. To download, wait for the page to fully load. As long as you didn't tap the "download" button, every pop ups or redirects must be close. Repeat tapping "download" button if it does not go through. Notice the name and the app size - must be "Textra 4.3" with a size of 8.51 MB.

thanks boss un nga napansin q 6 mb lang ung file instead of the original size of the

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back