TesseracT: Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

TesseracT

Addict
Reaction
I'm Mart
I live in the depths of Mindanao
Been a forumer for a few years and I saw this forum from Google, the really good stuff on this site
is the notifications, it's like Facebook, you don't need to 'reload/refresh' just to see if someone replied
on your thread or somebody sent you a PM and also you can like threads and replies that helped you
and that what it makes this site more cooler.
I love music like Metal, Hardcore, Metalcore and any sub-genres like Deathcore, Death Metal, Black Metal, and
other genre additions like what others call it like Technical, Progressive, Melodic, or Brutal.
I hate ridiculous type of music like Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, One Direction and any kind of artist like them.
Not all pop artist like Jason Mraz, Maroon 5, & etc because they're good unlike those new generation pop
artist because they have awful music.
Imagine One Direction, they insist that they're a band yet nobody plays an instrument even one of them. :dead:
Also, I hate people judge quickly, for example I like metal and what society thinks about me I'm
a satanist, no, no! Music doesn't affect religion and religion has nothing to do with music, use your
common sense if you're gonna argue with me about church music because that's too far and a different whole level
and people who considers music with high-pitched screams as screamo, no and for example, a Post-Hardcore band
or random bands with high-pitched screams, they still call it screamo.
I enjoy downloading random stuffs, I do blogs, doing GFX designs, creating useful threads and helping people.
Last thing that I should tell you guys, I came on this site to learn and explore new things and I'm
willing to share what I've learned from my experience, for short 'share for shares'.
And the things I hate about people on forums, for example you posted a thread and there goes the
visitor, for him it's pretty useless because/maybe he has a better or just go post and flame the author,
I don't like that kind of people, you should tell him/her in a polite way even you feel bad about it.
Yes, I am done with my introduction, please don't be hurt, if you don't like me because of
my dislikes but we can still do it in the other way to be friends. :p
We're cool and this is me TesseracT and I hope I'll have a good relationship with the members
at this site and the staffs.
Mabuhay PH Corner and I hope I am welcome here! :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.