What's new

Technically Competent President

Pumunta ako sa forum na to upang maglabas ng aking saloobin sa recent na paratang ng ating pangulo na si BBM ay drug user at weak na leader. I sympathize for those who just had their heart and minds broken of these recent blows from the man himself.

Napagtanto ko, oh shit, wasak na wasak na yata politics natin ngayon. It is really shocking, depressing... yung implications nito kay inday sara, her supporters, I sure would have hoped Tatay Digs presented these at a better time and place. But heck is there even such?

When I woke up and was discussing these thoughts with my wife, she too doesn't have the slightest idea how come things turned out this way. Eventually I presented to her my argument for each presidentiables...

Namely...

Pacquiao has a good intention but lacks competence

Leni has the bravery of a legislator but not fit to be at the helm of the executive ship

Isko has the charm but lack the technical inclination to be trustworthy enough of the nation's welfare not just manila's

Go has the heart to serve but lacks the will. His lifetime of service to Tatay digs has tainted so much the amount of trust the people can put on him when majority of his life was for the realization of his master's will and not as a fruit of that of his own doing.

Lacson on the other hand, I see so much potential in him, yes he blows so much whistles here and there but at the end of the is he had the idea. Perhaps his late proclamation of these thoughts were just to show that it was not good enough to tell these solutions at such a position but perhaps at the presidency it will matter a lot.

Hence, I'm starting to think Lacson could be the man for the job... I hope the pres debates tells us more and enlightens us more

God bless this nation

The truth hurts pre, incompetent talaga si BBM.
dati ko pa iniisip yan, coming from the looks of his sons when I pass over his vids sa YøùTùbé. It got me thinking, na kung yung swag ng son's niya is ganun, could it be it was his teaching that brought them up like that? what of their connection sa mahihirap? which frankly kaya lang naman nag eexist si gov't is for the mahihirap, middle income families/citizens and beyond always find a way to **** off with the system and häçk their way to success on thier own

Or gusto talaga ni prrd na yung manok nya yung manalo. Remember back in 2016, miriam and duterte wanted bbm as their vp.

Or gusto talaga ni prrd na yung manok nya yung manalo. Remember back in 2016, miriam and duterte wanted bbm as their vp.
from an average joe stand point nakakalito ang inputs ni Digs. It is therefore pointless to heed his calls. I applaud him for whatever good he has done but on this case he has to take up responsibility and be more proactive towards his mistakes and miscalculations. Hindi matalino lahat ng pinoy, majority somehow are in the dark. His lack of consistency surely voids him of credibility to have a say who deserves what. This day onwards everyone ought to take his words with a grain of salt and for the elections that the electorate be each man for himself.

from an average joe stand point nakakalito ang inputs ni Digs. It is therefore pointless to heed his calls. I applaud him for whatever good he has done but on this case he has to take up responsibility and be more proactive towards his mistakes and miscalculations. Hindi matalino lahat ng pinoy, majority somehow are in the dark. His lack of consistency surely voids him of credibility to have a say who deserves what. This day onwards everyone ought to take his words with a grain of salt and for the elections that the electorate be each man for himself.
Miriam also said na naging studyante na nya si bbm and personally know his intellectual competence.

But yes let's all take these with a grain of salt. Hindi natin alam if these claims are for their own gains only. And also the fact na malaki yung pagtatampo ni prrd na naagaw ni bbm yung anak nya.

I made a similar "analysis" b4 based nmn yun on academics. Si bbm nasa bottom just because I'm not impressed he tried to pass off a diploma he did not actually possess. Kung walang internet now malamang he will continue to pass of such qualifications kasi walang chismosong makakaalam ilan taon na siya sa government walang nakapansin ng educational attainment nya. Galing ngang oxford ang certificate nya pero it's a 2 year course. Sa tagalog, vocational lang ang tinapos. Mahaba lang ng konti kay idol pakman 😁.

My bet was bato, then ping. Ngayon parang ayoko na bomoto. I'm impressed with bonggo's malasakit centers pero sumasakit ang bangs ko sa paiyak2 nya. 😂

Anyways back to bbm. Nakapag masters siya just because MBA is the most flexible masters program. Like literal lahat ng course pwede mg mba walang kuskusbalungos.

Eto lang realtalk. Anong trabaho ni bbm?

VLOGGER = Channel content, POVERTY P*RN.

Proud na proud ang mga supporters nya sa vlogs nya namumudmod ng foodpacks. Ako personally I hate that. Parang beggars ang inaabutan ng grasya ng iilan na pinagpala. Namimigay ka in exchange for pictures and videos. 😔

He's basically the same sa mga artista na binoboto ng mga pilipino since we were allowed to vote. Kung sino ang SIKAT, siya ang mananalo. Case in point ERAP. D ko alam kung naintindihan ng mga botante ang importansya ng pag boto. 😢

Wala nmn kasi siyang nagawang tangible proof to alleviate the lives of his constituents when he was governor tapos ang tamad nya pa sa congress. Hindi siguro nagbabasa ng materials kasi mabibilang mo sa daliri yung bills that actually become law na he himself defended in the plenary. Baka din d nya binasa ang sarili nyang resume kaya d nya alam na nilagyan ng staff ng diploma na hindi nmn sa knya 😦.

Tingin ko style lng yan ni tatay digs para mag trending lalo si BBM. Bad or Good man yan still publicity yan kakagatin ng tao yan. Wag mag back fire.

I made a similar "analysis" b4 based nmn yun on academics. Si bbm nasa bottom just because I'm not impressed he tried to pass off a diploma he did not actually possess. Kung walang internet now malamang he will continue to pass of such qualifications kasi walang chismosong makakaalam ilan taon na siya sa government walang nakapansin ng educational attainment nya. Galing ngang oxford ang certificate nya pero it's a 2 year course. Sa tagalog, vocational lang ang tinapos. Mahaba lang ng konti kay idol pakman 😁.

My bet was bato, then ping. Ngayon parang ayoko na bomoto. I'm impressed with bonggo's malasakit centers pero sumasakit ang bangs ko sa paiyak2 nya. 😂

Anyways back to bbm. Nakapag masters siya just because MBA is the most flexible masters program. Like literal lahat ng course pwede mg mba walang kuskusbalungos.

Eto lang realtalk. Anong trabaho ni bbm?

VLOGGER = Channel content, POVERTY P*RN.

Proud na proud ang mga supporters nya sa vlogs nya namumudmod ng foodpacks. Ako personally I hate that. Parang beggars ang inaabutan ng grasya ng iilan na pinagpala. Namimigay ka in exchange for pictures and videos. 😔

He's basically the same sa mga artista na binoboto ng mga pilipino since we were allowed to vote. Kung sino ang SIKAT, siya ang mananalo. Case in point ERAP. D ko alam kung naintindihan ng mga botante ang importansya ng pag boto. 😢

Wala nmn kasi siyang nagawang tangible proof to alleviate the lives of his constituents when he was governor tapos ang tamad nya pa sa congress. Hindi siguro nagbabasa ng materials kasi mabibilang mo sa daliri yung bills that actually become law na he himself defended in the plenary. Baka din d nya binasa ang sarili nyang resume kaya d nya alam na nilagyan ng staff ng diploma na hindi nmn sa knya 😦.
Worse comes to worse, I think Ping is the guy who can pull it off at the very least, in my own opinion

Yung solutions based ads niya is quite appealing for a lot of those in the brink of hopelessness, in contrary to generic statements

either way, nakakalungkot sobra na these are the mere choices that we have, sana man lang someday, a credential based system comes up to simply filter out all throughout sa bansa sino yung pinaka most qualified to lead. this democratic system is so ****ed up.

Last edited:
Remove Bong-Bong's Surname and he's just an ordinary spoiled brat ridding the cottontails of his fathers name.

Alisin niyo ang family background ng mga Politiko at tingnan ang kanilang achievements at nagawa sa political career nila and youll see most Presidential bets would be way above BongBong. Ekis na agad yan

Moreno would be the best choice "IF" he runs after another term as Mayor of Manila. Absolutely will win again. Ganda ng Manila ngayon.

Go doesnt even have a will. Just a pupper for his master and the master of his master.

Pacquiao is same as Moreno. Run another senatorial term and run as President after that and he will have higher chance of winning.

Robredo has good ratings so far. Popular to artist and upper class citizen. But thats the problem for her to overcome. The middle and lower class are so indoctrinated that Yellow/Liberal Party = BAD . Kudos to the oppositions propaganda machine that is well oiled.

Lacson is also good but in the middle pack average. He needs more to stand out.

Ang iboboto mo ba ay choice mo or are you influenced by social media and other propagandas?

Huwag pauto sa mga politicians. At the end of the day everyone have their own selfish good and bad agendas they wanna fulfill as they become president. You just have to choose agendas that align with yours.

Cheers.

Tingin ko style lng yan ni tatay digs para mag trending lalo si BBM. Bad or Good man yan still publicity yan kakagatin ng tao yan. Wag mag back fire.
i think it was quite below the belt para lantaran and directly point out na weak leader si BBM, after the fact that Sara follow's him (BBM). Yet you do have point to say na it could be a way to publicize BBM and let his camp or even simply the electorate, to dig out themselves how true is Tatay's claim. Two way street ika nga. Yet for tatay to say I retire then come around not even after a year, napakahirap na e analyze ang weakness ng mga pinagsasabi niya. There lies the weakness in the first place sa way ng pag deliver niya ng ideas/facts sa mga supporters. Leading is as simple as focusing, kung in doubt ka sa gusto mo, it's tantamount to the fact na shaky ang vision and mission na pinipresent mo. That is a prerequisite to failure na hindi afford ng bansa in the aftermath of piling debts post COVID -ish era.

Remove Bong-Bong's Surname and he's just an ordinary spoiled brat ridding the cottontails of his fathers name.

Alisin niyo ang family background ng mga Politiko at tingnan ang kanilang achievements at nagawa sa political career nila and youll see most Presidential bets would be way above BongBong. Ekis na agad yan

Moreno would be the best choice "IF" he runs after another term as Mayor of Manila. Absolutely will win again. Ganda ng Manila ngayon.

Go doesnt even have a will. Just a pupper for his master and the master of his master.

Pacquiao is same as Moreno. Run another senatorial term and run as President after that and he will have higher chance of winning.

Robredo has good ratings so far. Popular to artist and upper class citizen. But thats the problem for her to overcome. The middle and lower class are so indoctrinated that Yellow/Liberal Party = BAD . Kudos to the oppositions propaganda machine that is well oiled.

Lacson is also good but in the middle pack average. He needs more to stand out.

Ang iboboto mo ba ay choice mo or are you influenced by social media and other propagandas?

Huwag pauto sa mga politicians. At the end of the day everyone have their own selfish good and bad agendas they wanna fulfill as they become president. You just have to choose agendas that align with yours.

Cheers.
As for Robredo, i find her lack will to give credit to the gains of the present admin a notoriously flagrant way to say na bitter siya na tao. It is for the leadership to recognize one's achievement or otherwise lay bare to the wala ka pake na pinuno judgment ng sangkatauhan.

Only way to overhaul this madness mania unfolding is sana the rest of the responsible public is gearing up to build the country not based on who is the president but everyone's expert based inputs to try and drive our economy towards positive nation building without giving a **** who's at the helm.

Pilipinas tang ina mo lumaban ka!

Last edited:
i think it was quite below the belt para lantaran and directly point out na weak leader si BBM, after the fact that Sara follow's him (BBM). Yet you do have point to say na it could be a way to publicize BBM and let his camp or even simply the electorate, to dig out themselves how true is Tatay's claim. Two way street ika nga. Yet for tatay to say I retire then come around not even after a year, napakahirap na e analyze ang weakness ng mga pinagsasabi niya. There lies the weakness in the first place sa way ng pag deliver niya ng ideas/facts sa mga supporters. Leading is as simple as focusing, kung in doubt ka sa gusto mo, it's tantamount to the fact na shaky ang vision and mission na pinipresent mo. That is a prerequisite to failure na hindi afford ng bansa in the aftermath of piling debts post COVID -ish era.

As for Robredo, i find her lack will to give credit to the gains of the present admin a notoriously flagrant way to say na bitter siya na tao. It is for the leadership to recognize one's achievement or otherwise lay bare to the wala ka pake na pinuno judgment ng sangkatauhan.

Only way to overhaul this madness mania unfolding is sana the rest of the responsible public is gearing up to build the country not based on who is the president but everyone's expert based inputs to try and drive our economy towards positive nation building without giving a **** who's at the helm.

Pilipinas tang ina mo lumaban ka!
Walang pakialam ang mga bobotante na di hamak far outnumbers yun mga nag iisip sa malaliman analysis. Para sa kanila "LP bad, duterte good, marcos good, saan tayo didiskarte ng kakainin natin ngayon?"

Di ko lang gets pano naging drug user at weak leader eh Negative siya sa drug test at majority suportado siya ng ilocos.

Worse comes to worse, I think Ping is the guy who can pull it off at the very least, in my own opinion

Yung solutions based ads niya is quite appealing for a lot of those in the brink of hopelessness, in contrary to generic statements

either way, nakakalungkot sobra na these are the mere choices that we have, sana man lang someday, a credential based system comes up to simply filter out all throughout sa bansa sino yung pinaka most qualified to lead. this democratic system is so ****ed up.
TS, nadaanan ko tong post mo.. ako rin more on kay Ping ang boto ko base sa pagkilatis eh.. pero di sya paborito ng mga tao.. ikaw ba, Ping pa din ang presidente mo?