What's new

Closed Taximuro origin version 3.0 for android and pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAXIMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Download from Google Play :You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
YøùTùbé Channel: TaxiMuRo
Website: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Version 3.0.0 with all futures work
* Support for new player : VIP 10 + 30 m bound diamonds , 1m diamonds,30 m gold and 30 m bound gold
* Wings + 20 (manual upgrade or with tears in mall)
* NewFashion Wing ,Pet VIP .
* Free gift code every week!
*Working gift codes: FREEDIAS,NEWFBPAGE,CONTINUEVOTE,WEEKEND,WEEKEND1,WEEKEND2,WEEKEND3,WEEKEND4
*Unique gift code for PhCorner users: PHCORNER
* Boss appear every 1 min in house of boss and drop value items
* Train monster drop bound diamonds and diamonds all the map
*Inovative vote reward system(vote and get coins that can be exchange with hight items)
*Inovative online time reward(stay online and get coins for your time)
*House Of Boss ( Event/vip event / house of boss) is a mine of items and diamonds
*Gold monster in Swamp of PACE
*EXP and DROP normal rate
*Play For Fun

Attachments

Are you ok? I dont understand your problem but you didnt come back too:)I just want to know if you are good now!

If you go to google play you will find the photo and a video from this apk too.Thank you !Also on yôutubê channel you will find nmore video from the apk
so why you post this here if you want me to go to appstore? amazing ts hahaha
nevermind. ty XD

I am from Romania,server is hosted in Asia,so i think is better for all to speak english isn't so? :)
Of Course! It's better to speak in English anywhere. But this forum is Philippine Based, which speaks Tagalog , that's why it's called PHCorner.
Anyway, welcome to forum and enjoy your stay!
If I could be of any help for you, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back