What's new

Tarot reading | feeling generous ako ngayon bestiee HHAHAHAHAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
wala masyadong pinakita sa cards but im getting give and take and something about like not sharing something like not opening up your true or her true feelings basta give and take HAHAHAHAHHA and something about jealousy bestiee this may be someone outside your relationship like naiingit.
Thank you ts kuha mo po.

Anong possible na mangyari sa financial life ko at sa buhay ko mismo?
merong bago like baka magkaron ka ng bagong trabaho o pagkakakitaan but you also have 5 of cups bestiee im seeing loss like things will not go as youb think it will investing is really popping up in my head bestiee and you have also the 10 of coins so this means everything you worked for will turn out well in the end like bunga ng paghihirap.

what do I need to do in order to improve my quality of life
im seeing you may be starting something bestiee or start a new hobby and you also have 6 of coins which is helping and give and take like as you give you will take like karma ganon im hearing try hard? try your best im seeing you'll have a beautiful future like a lot of growing like earthly materials or you'll grow mentally and emotionally and things may not be so well in the past but im hearing prepare for the future?

merong bago like baka magkaron ka ng bagong trabaho o pagkakakitaan but you also have 5 of cups bestiee im seeing loss like things will not go as youb think it will investing is really popping up in my head bestiee and you have also the 10 of coins so this means everything you worked for will turn out well in the end like bunga ng paghihirap.
Salamat po sa advive, noted po

Makaka-graduate kaya ako ngayong taon?
i don't know bestieee but i see here in the cards that you'll have financial independence but becareful cause people may take advantage of your help i also see here bestiee na may anxieties and iyakang magaganap and or people asking for your help you have the magician so you have the resources you need to do something or start something.

personal advice
if you're worried not graduating for sure na hindi ka gumagawa or nagpoprocrastinate ka cause if you do your school works and doesn't have missing works edi hindi ka mag aalala kung ga-graduate ka kasi alam mo sa sarili mo na ginawa mo, if your procrastinating and doesn;t have the motivation to do your work magbilang ka like 1, 2, 3 gawin mo agad, if you're tired just rest bestiee hindi pa katapusan ng mundo.

i don't know bestieee but i see here in the cards that you'll have financial independence but becareful cause people may take advantage of your help i also see here bestiee na may anxieties and iyakang magaganap and or people asking for your help you have the magician so you have the resources you need to do something or start something.

personal advice
if you're worried not graduating for sure na hindi ka gumagawa or nagpoprocrastinate ka cause if you do your school works and doesn't have missing works edi hindi ka mag aalala kung ga-graduate ka kasi alam mo sa sarili mo na ginawa mo, if your procrastinating and doesn;t have the motivation to do your work magbilang ka like 1, 2, 3 gawin mo agad, if you're tired just rest bestiee hindi pa katapusan ng mundo.
The 3 second rule supremacy. Thank you sa advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back