What's new

TAROT Free readings ulit bestiee lápág na ng mga questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do u mean, the worst is over po? Magkaka boyfriend po ba ako dis year?
what i mean the worst is over is like tapos na finish na kung down na down ka o feeling mo maraming pagsubok expect it to end and expect good things to happen from now on but there will be minor inconvenience or minor challenges like literally the worst is over

what i mean the worst is over is like tapos na finish na kung down na down ka o feeling mo maraming pagsubok expect it to end and expect good things to happen from now on but there will be minor inconvenience or minor challenges like literally the worst is over
Huhu dame nga pong worst na nangyare talaga. What about sa lovelife ko po?

Author, Mi dica (tell me), what were your background to give these free tarot readings? Are you certain enough that you were never affected by your conscious mind when doing these things? How far have you been with your spiritual journey? Is this for real or just for fun?

Dearest otor, in times like this, we need more authenticity and less lies. Please refrain from giving false readings if you, yourself, feels like it doesn't feel right. The world needs more truth right now. Letting them know yet another "spiritual hype" won't help with raising the vibration of this Earth.

Please do have some self-reflection first. And if you find yourself true and just and that your purpose is this, you may proceed by doing so. However, when you feel like you are still not on that vibration, please, let us be more cautious with misinforming other people. For it is quite unjust and unfair to let them be guided by falsity and insensibility.

Author, Mi dica (tell me), what were your background to give these free tarot readings? Are you certain enough that you were never affected by your conscious mind when doing these things? How far have you been with your spiritual journey? Is this for real or just for fun?

Dearest otor, in times like this, we need more authenticity and less lies. Please refrain from giving false readings if you, yourself, feels like it doesn't feel right. The world needs more truth right now. Letting them know yet another "spiritual hype" won't help with raising the vibration of this Earth.

Please do have some self-reflection first. And if you find yourself true and just and that your purpose is this, you may proceed by doing so. However, when you feel like you are still not on that vibration, please, let us be more cautious with misinforming other people. For it is quite unjust and unfair to let them be guided by falsity and insensibility.
hala bestie wag mo kong icancel HAAHHAHA take what resonate and leave what doesn't kung feeling nila parang weird o hindi accurate yung readings ko they're free to disregard my readings hindi namn po ako nag mimisinform ng tao why namn so serious bestiee this is both for fun and real namn to bestie hindi ako fake huhu

hala bestie wag mo kong icancel HAAHHAHA take what resonate and leave what doesn't kung feeling nila parang weird o hindi accurate yung readings ko they're free to disregard my readings hindi namn po ako nag mimisinform ng tao why namn so serious bestiee this is both for fun and real namn to bestie hindi ako fake huhu
The thing is, it is your responsibility if you have misguided people consciously. If you could make things fair and just by telling them what is spiritually true, then you've got nothing to be held accountable for their decisions in life. What I'm trying to tell you is that it is quite irresponsible of you if you keep this thing without thinking about how it will affect their lives in the long run. Telling the truth never fails to help people in guiding them in their spiritual lives. But please, let this truth not be fabricated just for one's own selfish gain. Always remember the Law of White Karma.

The thing is, it is your responsibility if you have misguided people consciously. If you could make things fair and just by telling them what is spiritually true, then you've got nothing to be held accountable for their decisions in life. What I'm trying to tell you is that it is quite irresponsible of you if you keep this thing without thinking about how it will affect their lives in the long run. Telling the truth never fails to help people in guiding them in their spiritual lives. But please, let this truth not be fabricated just for one's own selfish gain. Always remember the Law of White Karma.
so... you're telling me im fake and i should stop? meron akong rules and disclaimer na sinabi rule 1 at rule 2 bestie for sure nmn na binasa nila yan gusto ko lang nmn mag bigay ng free readings pero bat mo ko inaatake huhu tsaka bestie sinasabi ko sa kanila yung cards na nabubunot ko kaya pwede nilang i search kasi baka mali ang interpretation koo

Magiging successfull kaya ako sa work ko? TIA
you need to balance bestiee you have tendency to over work and you're hurting your self theres this illusion or deception energy or you cant decide about something your caught up in the moment bestiee and suffocating na i hear responsibility and nakalimutan ko yung word basta para kang naiipit(2 of coins,4 of swords, 7 of cups)

Last edited:

Respetohan nalang po mga paps, di naman po pinipilit ni ts ang mga tao dito na maniwala sa kanya, kaya di po natin kaylangan makipag talo sa kung ano ang meron sa thread ni ts. Kaya nga po meron din tinatawag na "manghuhula" na ang ibig sabihin ay pwedeng totoo pero pwede ring hindi, nasa tao na po yun kung maniniwala o hindi. Chill chill lang tayo mga paps dumudugo ilong ko sa inyo e 😅

Last edited:
. maikakasal po ba kami? minsan kasi parang ang labo na ng relasyon namin.. tsaka makakapag abroad po ba siya o kaya ako?

Pwede mo pa lalo ma enhanced yan kakayahan mo. Gift yan na kailangan mo payabongin sasali sana kita sa gc ko.. mga bukas 3i vision at nakakabasa..

Pabasa ako sa spiritual life ko.. salamat
patience bestiee magiging masaya ka na things are not going well right now but soon you'll find your happiness you also need to let people in or stop baricading your self from people like wag mo sila katakutan or iwasan you need to get out of your comfort zone bestiee hindi ka nag iisa theres also a tendency na na fe-feel mo na para kang napagiiwanan but thats pretty much it i keep getting a message like wag mo silang takbuhan you need to confront this fears or something (seven of coins, the sun, 9 of wands)

Ano pong kailangan kong baguhin sa sarili ko? Lalo na din po sa personality.
I just wanna say na hindi mo kailangan baguhin ang sarili mo para sa ibang tao its better to be hated than love for what your not sabi ni marina and the diamonds AHHAHAHAH

you tend to push people away nasasaktan mo sila bestiee like yung pananalita mo masyadong matalas bestie HAHHAHAHAHA you may feel lonely but happy bestiee you just speak your mind i keep getting like becareful of what you say like utak muna bago bibig and something about secrets (9 of swords,the moon, page of wands,knight of wands)

Status
Not open for further replies.