What's new

Tarot | bestiee free readings since 2/22/22 ngayon

i think so bestiee for me nmn i think na magiging regular ka cause you have the 2 of cups means partnership ganern HHAHAHAH you also have the page of wands like prang nagsasaya (nahihirapan talga ko i translate yung mga court cards sensya na HAHAHAHHAhAH)but im hearing maraming proseso like hindi madali and you also have 5 of wands cards of conflict maraming ka kompetensya like maraming kalaban AHAHAHHAHAHA

opo hindi ka po nka abot HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH pasensya na

bestiee sorry na din sayo but inaantok na din talaga ko sensya na talga

pasensya na talaga sa hindi ko na reading inaantok na talaga ko.
On point hibestie. I don't feel the probationary period is easy, and at times I feel there's a quiet conflict and an unspoken competition going on. But I'm happy with the benefits and culture in overall.

Thanks for this. Good job! (pun not intended)

in the past bestiee you have the moon it can symbolize something about secrets, intuition ganern HAHAHAHA but i think your moving like from this to that, ascension something like that or your planning to for the present you have the 4 of cups symbolizes stability so i think you may be stable right now like your happy contented but for the future you got the 7 of swords symbolizes deception manipulating like taking advantage or pagnanakaw not saying na mag nanakaw ka but thats the 7 of swords i keep hearing layas or aalis like parang may tinatakbuhan and anxiety or you'll be likely to get taken advantage of like scam or sinasamantala ka, ayun lang bestiee HAHAHAHAH the future may or may not happen. ganda ng energy mo bestiee peaceful like polite HAHAHAHAH magalang ganon not sure HAHAHHAHA
tinatakbuhan ko po yung reality, yes anxiety, thank you po bestiee ❤❤❤

sana meron pa ts, gusto ko lang malaman ano ba mangyayari sakin if tinahak ko yung mga ideas ko ganyan.

Hi ulit beh, pwede paba magpahula? gusto ko lang malaman if tama ba tinatahak kong landas at tama lang ba ginagawa kong movement ngayon?

since palindrome dates ngayon paps, baka pabasa naman kahit wala akong question hehe, taga cebu city nga po pala ako :)

Back