What's new

TAROT | ano gustong sabihin ng future self nyo sa inyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

hibestie

Eternal Poster
Reaction
take what resonate and leave what doesn't

sa lahat ng tarot reading thread ko pag hindi ko sinagot yung question nyo meaning hindi nyo pa time malaman kasi pag nag re-reading ako yung mga baraha minsan ay walang sense ykwim? like magulo. mahina signal bestiee HHAHAHAHAH

try monga sake curious lang ako
continue bestiee don't stop keep working 1 by 1 take it slowly like wag mag madali you will reap the rewards bestiee you will be blessed and you will be so much happier

Ako din po
message for you ng future self mo is you need to take risk bestiee get out of your comfort zone also learning bestiee idk kung may inaaral ka ngayin but i think magagamit mo yan so wag ka susuko. but overall bestiee is like experiment like trying new things new experiences

Last edited:
Ako din po
message sayo bestiee is hardwork to continue working your passion will gie you strength you also got the partnership idk what is the significance but maybe you will find new friends related to your passion or partnership in general.

Ano kaya kalaran ko lods? T.y
message sayo ng future self mo is to wake up bestieee open your eyes may gumagamit sayo i hear backstabbing bestiee not sure but be aware lang sa paligd mo i also hear manipulation being a puppet.

message for you bestiee is to be rational use your brain yo get this peace bestiee. stop giving bestiee like unahin mo muna sarili mo stop giving all you have magtira karin you also may feel like helping is the way for you to be seen to be appreciated or maybe you helping them but in the shadows like helping them without them knowing yes something like that to maintain peace

Ako din po
do thngs you love bestiee break the chain that holds you , you may feel stuck bestiee unglue yourself you have the strength you need to break free bestiee

Last edited:
message sayo bestiee is hardwork to continue working your passion will gie you strength you also got the partnership idk what is the significance but maybe you will find new friends related to your passion or partnership in general.

message sayo ng future self mo is to wake up bestieee open your eyes may gumagamit sayo i hear backstabbing bestiee not sure but be aware lang sa paligd mo i also hear manipulation being a puppet.

message for you bestiee is to be rational use your brain yo get this peace bestiee. stop giving bestiee like unahin mo muna sarili mo stop giving all you have magtira karin you also may feel like helping is the way for you to be seen to be appreciated or maybe you helping them but in the shadows like helping them without them knowing yes something like that to maintain peace

do thngs you love bestiee break the chain that holds you , you may feel stuck bestiee unglue yourself you have the strength you need to break free bestiee
Maraming Salamat TS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back