What's new

Tara Discuss At Mag Argue Tayo.

Dreath29

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
A question to ask.
bakit nga ba parang galit na galit yung anti-bbm, if hindi naman ika-yayaman ng mga individual ang kung gumanda or hindi ang politics natin(hindi kasama na inherently corrupt ang Government natin).

and in the process knowledge or degree is more favourable, which is why "I'm more inclined with supporting bbm and Sarah tandem, because they are constantly moving..."

Sarah is more on education and bbm is more on agriculture and strengthening the alliance between countries.

so over all the cases of holdapan in "my observations and view", this problem should be more on the problem of parenting.

basically knowledge is important, and opportunities is also one.
but in the process of acquiring more wealth in other countries, it's also important to have a wish to make your own country wealthy or powerful.

the point is don't vote for people that is not moving for improvement, may it be your instincts to pick your choice right and not do a wrong choice again.
-basically kaya nga may kasabihan na learn from your and others experience.(so basically...past is experience...)😏

ps. discussion po hanap ko, pero prove me right if I'm wrong, and you can consider adding more.
Kaka add ko ng "basically"

Last edited:
i think hindi dapat kay babyM ang galit kundi doon dapat sa supporters, babyM is so successful in his strategies to win, pero yung mga supporters niya ang problema, they voted for a candidate na uncertain ang competency

ngayun na nakaupo na siya mas lalo pang tumibay ang incompetency niya, but still he's very successful na naging president nga so dapat doon magalit sa supporters

i think hindi dapat kay babyM ang galit kundi doon dapat sa supporters, babyM is so successful in his strategies to win, pero yung mga supporters niya ang problema, they voted for a candidate na uncertain ang competency

ngayun na nakaupo na siya mas lalo pang tumibay ang incompetency niya, but still he's very successful na naging president nga so dapat doon magalit sa supporters
why magagalit?

because they made an incompetent wannabe-leader successful
why do you think so?
and who do you support?
knowing who you support, why do you think she/he is more worthy of your vote?

Last edited:
why do you think so?
and who do you support?
knowing who you support why do you think she/he is more worthy of your vote?
di ako kailangan mag think kasi ang success ni babyM is already a fact, nasa pwesto na siya

moreno tops my list followed by lacson with only a hair difference, decisive sila at with legit credentials

pero as election happened di ako bomoto since feel ko wala talaga sa mga candidates ang mamatay tao, yun number one qualification ko e dapat pumapatay

di ako kailangan mag think kasi ang success ni babyM is already a fact, nasa pwesto na siya

moreno tops my list followed by lacson with only a hair difference, decisive sila at with legit credentials

pero as election happened di ako bomoto since feel ko wala talaga sa mga candidates ang mamatay tao, Yun number one qualification ko e Dapat pumapatay
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
ok😃

Last edited:

To begin with, I wasn't a supporter of BBM. My first choice was Ping Lacson because I'm more conservative in politics and liberal in economics, but then I realized that there were two leading candidates and they were Leni and BBM. Those two had the highest chance of winning, so I voted for BBM. I can comfort myself with the fact that my vote was not in vain because the presidency I voted for knows a lot of diplomacy and economic growth.

Just because the presidency doesn't seem to do anything doesn't mean s/he is incompetent. Maybe he is not like Leni, who is fond of photo-ops. She wants everything she does to be broadcast in the media. It's more like a public-sympathy to get votes.

Even Ping called the Leni team calamity-politics.

Last edited:
To begin with, I wasn't a supporter of BBM. My first choice was Ping Lacson because I'm more conservative in politics and liberal in economics, but then I realised that there were two leading candidates and they were Leni and BBM. Those two had the highest chance of winning, so I voted for BBM. I can comfort myself with the fact that my vote was not in vain because the presidency I voted for knows a lot of diplomacy and economic growth.

Just because the presidency doesn't seem to do anything doesn't mean s/he is incompetent. Maybe he is not like Leni, who is fond of photo-ops. She wants everything she does to be broadcast in the media. It's more like a public-sympathy to get votes.

Same reason for voting for BBM
But the reason I didn't vote for Leni is due to her past, which is she is the former vice president,
and since she is a former VP and is so fond of broadcasting, indeed there is a possibility of her broadcasting it...

But in the past five years there are many more opportunities that she can do it, and yup in some cases she did do it. But its not even a comparison the first year of Sara term.

Last edited:
Same reason for voting for BBM
But the reason I didn't vote for Leni is due to her past, which is she is the former vice president,
and since she is a former VP and is so fond of broadcasting, indeed there is a possibility of her broadcasting it...

But in the past five years there are many more opportunities that she can do it, and yup in some cases she did do it. But in comparison the first year of Sara term, it's not even that much.
What do u mean by it's not that much? Do you think that Sarah has not been doing well since her tenure started? Why do u think so?

What do u mean by it's not that much? Do you think that Sarah has not been doing well since her tenure started? Why do u think so?
???
i mean to say that in comparison with Sarah, what Leni did is not that much at all.
-sorry for wrong typo.

and like for real, Sarah is now moving all the time since BBM go abroad for meetings.

To begin with, I wasn't a supporter of BBM. My first choice was Ping Lacson because I'm more conservative in politics and liberal in economics, but then I realized that there were two leading candidates and they were Leni and BBM. Those two had the highest chance of winning, so I voted for BBM. I can comfort myself with the fact that my vote was not in vain because the presidency I voted for knows a lot of diplomacy and economic growth.

you represent the masses nga, ang gustong maka-ahon sa hirap, ako kasi i don't struggle with economy, di ako mahirap tulad ng masa kaya iba ang hanap ko, gusto ko yung peace and order na meron output (killings - when i become president it will be bloody) kaya ok lang na magkaiba tayo ng manok sa pulitika

Last edited:
not a BBM kulto member, pero baka yung tech exchange natin sa indonesia magpapa angat nang kaunti. Tapos yung plano nil na alisin yung POGO, that's a start... I hope na marami pa mga ganyan tamsak na decision..para ma justify naman yung mga party party ni babyM.

not a BBM kulto member, pero baka yung tech exchange natin sa indonesia magpapa angat nang kaunti. Tapos yung plano nil na alisin yung POGO, that's a start... I hope na marami pa mga ganyan tamsak na decision..para ma justify naman yung mga party party ni babyM.
lods bday nya nung nakaraan or kahapon, tapos puno yung schedule nya🤦.

pero about sa Indonesia ang alam ko alliance lang yun pero tama ka lods about dyan sana nga since ang sinabi niyang plan is agriculture muna next nadaw yung tech

lods bday nya nung nakaraan or kahapon, tapos puno yung schedule nya🤦.

pero about sa Indonesia ang alam ko alliance lang yun pero tama ka lods about dyan sana nga since ang sinabi niyang plan is agriculture muna next nadaw yung tech

DA secretary kasi si BabyM at no.1 palm oil producer ang Indonesia, possible na baka nag usap dalawa tungkol dito.

Problema kasi sa agri export natin ay napupunta lahat sa middle man yung kita, malakas sana yung palm oil at rubber industry pasukin... dapat state yung mag provide nang direct investor at tutukan nila nang mabuti.

first hand ko na experience yung katamaran nang gobierno pagdating sa local agriculture at pati narin sa local livestock industry... dagdag mo pa yung incompetence nila.

mukang maganda ang talks dito ah. my laman.ahaha

opinion ko is they(yung masa) argue because of pride.

they argue kung sino ang mas tama ang pinili
they argue kung sino ang mas mali ang pinili or ngkamali ng pinili
they argue because hindi sila same ng comprehension at backround sa history ng bawat kandidate.
ayaw ng aminin ng isang individual na pag my maling ginawa yung manok nya, is masasabihan syang bovo kasi mali ang napili nya
vise versa, ayaw masabihan ng isa na sya ang bovo or nagkamali sya pag my nagawang tama yung manok ng kabila.

it's all about pride. kaya nga out of the 7 sins, pride ang pinakamataas.

sa business sector naman, wala ka nmgn nakitang nag aaway na business man kasi either kung sino manalo, they have to follow and kiss someone's ass para sa ikabubuti ng business nila weather they like it or not.

mukang maganda ang talks dito ah. my laman.ahaha

opinion ko is they(yung masa) argue because of pride.

they argue kung sino ang mas tama ang pinili
they argue kung sino ang mas mali ang pinili or ngkamali ng pinili
they argue because hindi sila same ng comprehension at backround sa history ng bawat kandidate.
ayaw ng aminin ng isang individual na pag my maling ginawa yung manok nya, is masasabihan syang bovo kasi mali ang napili nya
vise versa, ayaw masabihan ng isa na sya ang bovo or nagkamali sya pag my nagawang tama yung manok ng kabila.

it's all about pride. kaya nga out of the 7 sins, pride ang pinakamataas.

sa business sector naman, wala ka nmgn nakitang nag aaway na business man kasi either kung sino manalo, they have to follow and kiss someone's ass para sa ikabubuti ng business nila weather they like it or not.
about sa Masses?

in my view...which is indirect about the Leni and BBM....it's more like the equality in the sides of male and female, from my view bcuz most ppl have more strength to talk what they truly feel and disregard the fear(this goes with most male in the gender equality thing...but in Leni we can say who you support ;) ) in the terms they are conveying it through the internet (which is why its heated argument in social media).

but when in real life scenario this case is more on the side of Leni (like in gender equality it's more inline with the girls ) .
not saying that one party always win in the argument by internet or real life, it's just majority.(cuz if you think about it what girls equality are fighting for is like unthinkable).

anyway onion ko, but you can share yours.