What's new

Taking IELTS examination worth 11,950

Henrick Than

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Penge naman po tips para makapasa sa IELTS. I am currently taking my training but i cant relate to the discussion because I keep thinking/worrying on the day of examination. Maybe because the test instrutors are foreigners and proffessionals. Anti-social po kasi ako kaya masyado ako nag woworry mostly in terms of interviews.
Featuring reading, writing, listening and speaking. I dont want to throw the 12k cash by failing an exam. 12k per take every exam.
Give me some tips guys, im begging you because its the key to my future success.
Thank you !

Up po dito pahingi din ng tips
Nakapagtest na ko lods. But unfornately, haha. All i can suggest is you better learn a lot from grammars, flow of informations, explanations. Sa sarili naman ay smile lang, think positive and be the best calm of yourself. Ako kasi kulang sa vocabulary words kaya i kept using common or usual terms sa conversation at im so nervous... anyway..itll take 1-2 months usually na kaya na ng isang candidate. Ako kasi nagmamadali ee. 2 weeks lang kasi hinahabol ko ang schedule. Ayan tuloy haha. Anyway. This one didnt put me down but opened a new opportunity and brighter future. Basta galingan mo at goodluck... ano score requirement mo? At ano country ?

Back