What's new

Help System registry file missing or contain error

leollleo

Forum Veteran
Elite
IMG_20221218_151823.jpg
mga lods post ko lang ulit ito Meron a Kasi Ako naka burn na iso sa DVD ko balak ko na i install sa PC ko dahil nagka ganito may way paba na ma recover Yung mga files sa loob? Andoon Kasi lahat Ng soft copy Ng mga cert ko at mga important na files.
Baka alam nyo way paano salamat kahit link .

Attachments

there are some tools to recover those files using a bootable USB
too bad I can't remember them
but Ghost Spectre installer has some kind of File Manager built-in
try to use that File Manager to recover your files by copying and pasting them to another external storage (USB or so)

there are some tools to recover those files using a bootable USB
too bad I can't remember them
but Ghost Spectre installer has some kind of File Manager built-in
try to use that File Manager to recover your files by copying and pasting them to another external storage (USB or so)
Hindi na Po Kasi sya ma open Hanggang Dyan nalang Po sa blue screen na yan

slave mo yung disk mo to other PC and extarct your files boss
Pano Hanggang Dyan nalang Kasi sya sa screen na Yan di na ma open

Hindi na Po Kasi sya ma open Hanggang Dyan nalang Po sa blue screen na yan
first boot your operating system to bios then select the external drive as the first device to boot so that hindi sya mag boot sa hard disk mo which has a broken operating system
malalagpasan mo yang blue screen kapag binoot mo sa usb

if you have bootable usb
you first need to know what is the name of your usb
then try to look sa most obvious place to find it
my guess is sa devices or sa exit and startup
then boot the device (hit enter or so)
don't be afraid to explore the bios
you can always restore its state on default
Balak ko nalang Kasi mag install Ng win10 Mula sa DVD kaso di ko Makita Yung boot menu para Maka pamili Ng USB or DVD.

Balak ko nalang Kasi mag install Ng win10 Mula sa DVD kaso di ko Makita Yung boot menu para Maka pamili Ng USB or DVD.
there will be always an option to boot a computer/laptop from a USB
it shouldn't be that hard to find it
there are just a couple of bios managers and if you search thoroughly you can see one that looks just like yours
here try to take a look at this
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

there will be always an option to boot a computer/laptop from a USB
it shouldn't be that hard to find it
there are just a couple of bios managers and if you search thoroughly you can see one that looks just like yours
here try to take a look at this
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Medyo iba sakin Wala dito si secure boot na I disable ayon sa video link bigay mo Po pano kaya to

IMG_20230119_153841.jpg

Attachments

View attachment 2472851
ito ts guide para makapasok sa boot menu ng pc mo...
Lods NASA installation na Ako format ko ba to partition 1 and 2 ? Gusto ko pa sana ma kita mga files sa loob noong dating setup.

16741175706705270795816881094.jpg

welp
I take it back
it is not that easy to find it, bro
try to search YøùTùbé how to find it using your laptop's specification/brand name
I'm sure you're gonna figure it out
NASA installation na Ako format ko ba ito gusto ko pa sana Makita mga files ko na NASA store sa PC format ko ba? Nalang?

Attachments

welp
I take it back
it is not that easy to find it, bro
try to search YøùTùbé how to find it using your laptop's specification/brand name
I'm sure you're gonna figure it out
Ok na Pala lods na ayos ko na nakapag install na Ako at Hindi na Ako nag format Ng mga partition na retrieve ko lahat Ng files sa lumang setup salamat ulit sa tinuro mo.

Ok na Pala lods na ayos ko na nakapag install na Ako at Hindi na Ako nag format Ng mga partition na retrieve ko lahat Ng files sa lumang setup salamat ulit sa tinuro mo.
I'm glad you chose to install the windows without wiping the previous installed os
I forgor that that would also work it your case my bad XD
Welcome bro!

Back