What's new

Closed Sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pink_skies

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Hi there! I’m starting this thread si hopefully we can all share the good vibes :)

Mine was when I was having a really bad week. Pagod ako sa work and medyo may katampuhan. The next morning my boyfriend woke me up at 5am and told me to pack my bags because he’s bringing me to my favorite place, LU. We spent that weekend in all my favorite restos/cafes + the beach. It was one of the best weekend I’ve ever had. :)

mine was when a girl from nagano japan,which is too far away from my place, came to my city which is yokohama japan, she traveled about 6hours on train just to hang out with me and my friends on Minato Mirai Yokohama, we spent our Summer Vacation right there with some friends,travel to tokyo, ate on ichiran ramen, and hoppin up on other cool places here in japan :)

Last edited by a moderator:
mine was when a girl from nagano japan,which is too far away from my place, came to my city which is yokohama japan, she traveled about 6hours on train just to hang out with me and my friends on Minato Mirai Yokohama, we spent our Summer Vacation right there with some friends,travel to tokyo, ate on ichiran ramen, and hoppin up on other cool places here in japan :)

Effort really speaks for itself :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The sweetest thing that i've experience in my life is when my girlfriend in taiwan came here to visit me because i don't have much money to visit her there she is a taiwanese so after she said that she is already here in the philippines i didn't expect that she will really go here just to see me so after that i take her to my home then i let my family know that she is my gf and i've teach her some filipino traditional things and i take her to the places in luzon where she haven't seen yet

The sweetest thing that i've experience in my life is when my girlfriend in taiwan came here to visit me because i don't have much money to visit her there she is a taiwanese so after she said that she is already here in the philippines i didn't expect that she will really go here just to see me so after that i take her to my home then i let my family know that she is my gf and i've teach her some filipino traditional things and i take her to the places in luzon where she haven't seen yet

Awww! It’s good that you have someone like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back