What's new

Referral SURVEY: Instant $1 per survey [NO MINIMUM wí†hdráwAL]

PH-Iskolar

Addict
Solutions
Reaction

1280X720 Start Now.png

THIS IS THE HIGHEST PAYING SURVEY WEBSITE in the Philippines without a Minimum wí†hdráwal (Based on Experience from Other Websites!). Everytime you finish a Survey, you will be Instantly Rewarded $1 to your wí†hdráwal Account (Paypal, or Payoneer)*. YOU WILL EVEN GET ρáíd IN YOUR FIRST COMMERCIAL SURVEY!​

"So how can I register in this Website?"

You can join Surveytime under THREE EASY STEPS.

Step 1.) Go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Step 2.) Click Start Now and Opt-in your Email. Alternatively, you can also register using your Facebook, Google+, or Twitter Account. (The email used should match the email used in your Paypal or Payoneer Account).
Step 3.) Start Earning by Answering Surveys.

(Survey Links will also be emailed to you once they are Available. Meanwhile, you can also wait on the website.)

Surveys provided in this Website are Local, and International Survey forms. So It's guaranteed that there will be continuous flow of Surveys. Some are even in Tagalog, or Bisaya.

Proof of Payment:
Screenshot from 2021-04-12 10.11.32.png

OTHER PROOF:
Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.
Disclaimer:
-Other Surveys will only get you $0.5 (Half-a-Dollar). Mostly on Short Surveys.
-Know your Client (KYC) Surveys by Surveytime will not be ρáíd. These Surveys are only there so they could provide you Relevant Surveys.
-Students will most likely only have 1-3 Surveys per month. So this should not be an Alternative Source of Income/Allowance.

FAQs
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
FEEDBACK PO SANA YUNG MGA NAKA-RECEIVE NANG PAYMENT.

SALAMAT PO!

As of May 7 2021, There has been 11 Users who have used my Link that has received a payment.​

Last Updated: 05/07/2021

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi! Here are some of my Tips!
1.) Answer the Profiler (KYC) Survey. Since dito sila mag b-base kung anong surveys ang ibibigay sa'yo.
2.) Always check your Emails-- since dun nila sinesend kadalasan ng mga Targeted Surveys na para talaga sa'yo.
3.) Visit the Website as much as possible (Personally, I check twice a day pag may free time ako) para if ever man may magbukas na Survey Opportunity you're first in line na.
4.) Answer the Surveys Honestly. Since if inconsistent yung Surveys na mga sinasagot mo. Baka maling Survey na ang maibigay sa'yo the next time and masayang lang yung time mo since di ka din naman matatanggap yung answer and therefore di ka macocompensate.
5.) As soon as possible sagutan mo na yung mga Surveys na sinend sa'yo thru email or thru the website prompt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most Surveys po ay naka based din po kung nasaan kayo. If you're using a VPN most likely po na you will receive irrelevant surveys na hindi po tugma para sa inyo at kung nasan po kayo. IF you're using a VPN during the survey baka po macancel at di rin kayo tanggapin. So if using the Website, Highly Advisable po na i-turn off ang VPN unless the Location of the VPN Server is kung nasa anong country po kayo currently.

Last edited by a moderator:
[XX='cosmictitanhd, c: 1093049, m: 534172'][/XX] ah ganun po ba, sge po thank you. Itratry kopo siya. Maraming salamat sa pag share po.

Althought different profiles/identity will have different survey opportunities the Best Profile pa rin is your True Profile since for sure kilala mo yung sarili mo unlike inventing a fake identity for the Profiler. For Example, you pretended to be someone who is working in the Call Center Industry you might receive a Survey about that industry but since you are not working in that industry you will fail to answer the Survey provided and di ka rin matatanggap yung Survey (Wala din $1).

Medyo May Advantage din mga nasa Urban Areas lalo na na sa Metro Manila since dun din kadalasan yung Target Location ng Survey. If Nasa Nearby Area ka lang ng Metro Manila or dun ka din nag tatrabaho it would be better siguro if Metro Manila na lang lagay mo if ever na magtanong about nasan po kayo nakatira since you were virtually living in the Metro na.

Matagal tagal na din ako sa survey kaya alam ko na ang True profile ko can't hardly get a survey proven and tested na 🤣
Mas marami pa akong survey natatanggap pag ginawa kung Female sarili ko... Laban lang hahaha

Acceptable din na ipasagot mo sa kilala mo na match sa hinahanap nung Survey. Personally, pag Marketing yung Survey, I use my Parent's Profile since alam ko naman yung buying habits nila.