Forum Expert
Elite
Reaction
I just wanna share this for you guys to do a fact check regarding this matter

Smart is discontinuing the Sun Cellular Postpaid brand
by ANDROEL ENCARNACION
April 12, 2022
Sun-Cellular-NoypiGeeks
The Sun Cellular postpaid brand will cease to exist on April 25.

On that day, the brand will be rebranded to Smart Postpaid and will no longer accept new applications for the Non-Stop and Fixed Load plans.

Smart previously made a similar move to the prepaid component of Sun Cellular in late 2020, when it became part of Smart Prepaid.

Existing postpaid subscribers need not be worried much about the brand discontinuation, as their existing contracts will still be honored. Their mobile numbers and SIM cards will also remain working.

Smart Rewards and GigaPoints: Ultimate Guide
How to switch networks with Mobile Number Portability
As an added benefit, the integration to Smart Postpaid will allow Sun Cellular subscribers to improve their current 4G speeds by utilizing the mobile network’s 5G technology.

In terms of account management, subscribers will need to use the GigaLife app or My Smart web platform as My Sun (my.suncellular.com.ph) will be shut down.
FB_IMG_1650126215330.jpg

Attachments

Panira talaga yang si MVP eh. Pinapatay mga kakompetensya nyang telco. Ganyan din ginawa nyan sa CURE/Red mobile

parang naging tulad din ng Red Mobile dati nung kinuha din ng Smart, hayysstt sana may kunin sana yan ng Government at gawin na lang na state own na Telco, ;(

hays sayang talaga ung Sun sila lang nagoffer ng unli data na mura sa mga prepaid....bat po ba sila nagsara???

galing strat ng smart talaga, binibili nila mga company di para mag palawak kundi para mamonopoly nila yung particular na service. Dapat magkaroon talaga ng state owned sa lahat ng primary services.

Back