What's new

Trivia Summation of Cults [Counterfeit Christianity] Good Read

GildartsTale

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
There are thousands more of false ways or cults leading to eternal damnation. Some practice Satanism. Many worship devils. Many claim to be witches. Some practice ancestral worship. Some trust in the lie of reincarnation. Many readily accept the lie of evolution rather than the truth that God created all things; others try to combine them both together. New doctrines, devised by men and seducing spirits, seem to be springing up daily. Demonically inspired games are widely available in toy stores, game rooms, and for use on home computers. Demonic teaching can also be found in American schools, on the radio, and on television. Demonically inspired music fills the airwaves. Multitudes of people are being deceived. There are now homosexual churches where unrepentant, practicing homosexuals and lesbians actually believe they are Christians and will go to heaven and that the way they live is not even sin.

Here is absolute proof from the Bible—any "so-called" religion that takes its teaching from the Bible plus another source is not of the true God of heaven of whom it is written, BY HIM WERE ALL THINGS CREATED-Col 1:16. They are not of Jesus Christ Who IS COME IN THE FLESH-ref 1 Jn 4:3; 2 Jn 7.
Paul said in Gal 1:6-9-I MARVEL THAT YE ARE SO SOON REMOVED FROM HIM THAT CALLED YOU INTO THE GRACE OF CHRIST UNTO ANOTHER GOSPEL: WHICH IS NOT ANOTHER; BUT THERE BE SOME THAT TROUBLE YOU, AND WOULD PERVERT THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST. BUT THOUGH WE, OR AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN, PREACH ANY OTHER GOSPEL UNTO YOU THAN THAT WHICH WE HAVE PREACHED UNTO YOU, LET HIM BE ACCURSED.

God’s Word clearly shows that additions, changes, or perversions to the Gospel are not from God. False teachers that do such things will indeed be accursed. AS WE SAID BEFORE, SO SAY I NOW AGAIN, IF ANY MAN PREACH ANY OTHER GOSPEL UNTO YOU THAN THAT YE HAVE RECEIVED, LET HIM BE ACCURSED.
Many cult leaders had demon spirits, false angels, visions, or dreams come to them. Afterward, they perverted God’s way or started some new way —a false religion that in some way distorted, discredited, added to, or took away from the Bible. Religions that have added such books as the Koran, the Book of Mormon, Roman Catholic doctrines, the writings of Ellen G. White, the Urantia Book, etc., have done exactly what Gal 1:6-9 warns not to do.
It is written: Rev 22:18-19-…THE WORDS OF THE PROPHECY OF THIS BOOK, IF ANY MAN SHALL ADD UNTO THESE THINGS, GOD SHALL ADD UNTO HIM THE PLAGUES THAT ARE WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK: AND IF ANY MAN SHALL TAKE AWAY FROM THE WORDS OF THE BOOK OF THIS PROPHECY, GOD SHALL TAKE AWAY HIS PART OUT OF THE BOOK OF LIFE, AND OUT OF THE HOLY CITY, AND FROM THE THINGS WHICH ARE WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK.

The warning is clear. Do not add to or take away from the words of the book. That is exactly what religions do when they create a so-called "holy" book that adds to, discredits, or takes away anything that is in the Bible in any way. God has made it perfectly clear—they are accursed. Their part of the book of life is taken away.
The Bible stands alone. It is not the Bible + any other book. It is not the Bible plus any other teaching, even from a so-called prophet, apostle, or even an ANGEL FROM HEAVEN.
It is written: 2 Pe 1:20,21 - KNOWING THIS FIRST, THAT NO PROPHECY OF THE SCRIPTURE IS OF ANY PRIVATE INTERPRETATION. FOR THE PROPHECY CAME NOT IN OLD TIME BY THE WILL OF MAN: BUT HOLY MEN OF GOD SPAKE AS THEY WERE MOVED BY THE HOLY GHOST.

2 Tim 3:16-ALL SCRIPTURE IS GIVEN BY INSPIRATION OF GOD. This is not a theory. This is law. It is only disputed in the minds of depraved people. The Bible contains thousands of prophecies. Everyone, without one single exception, has come to pass in its time just as it was written. This even includes the rebirth of Israel which happened exactly as the Bible said it would. No book in the world has ever come remotely close to this. None of the wicked shall understand-ref Dan 12:10.

Those that understand spiritual warfare should understand the following. Briefly—first comes the real thing. Then comes the deception from Satan. God’s Word came to Adam. Then the deception followed from Satan to Eve. God’s Word came to Noah. He obeyed God. After the flood, Satan’s temptations came forth and new religions sprang up and again men turned from God. God’s Word came to Moses. Then Satan moved in and tempted the people, they turned away from God. Finally, God sent His only begotten Son. With the final writing of the Revelation by John, the books of the Bible were completed. They were finished. Since that time, many false teachings that add to, change, discredit, or take away from the Holy Bible have appeared. If you have read this article you can never say at the judgment you did not know.
It is written: 2 Jn 1:10-11-IF THERE COME ANY UNTO YOU, AND BRING NOT THIS DOCTRINE, RECEIVE HIM NOT INTO YOUR HOUSE, NEITHER BID HIM GOD SPEED: FOR HE THAT BIDDETH HIM GOD SPEED IS PARTAKER OF HIS EVIL DEEDS. Many have been led down the road to error when they disobeyed this Scripture.

Some of the most popular ones of these are:
23fa.png
IGLESIA NI CRISTO - The teachings of the Bible Plus PASUGO MESSAGE of Felix Manalo.
23fa.png
ARMSTRONGISM - The teachings of the Bible plus Herbert W. Armstrong.
23fa.png
CHRISTIAN SCIENCE - The teachings of the Bible plus Mary Baker Eddy.
23fa.png
CHRISTODELPHIANISM - The teachings of the Bible plus John Thomas.
23fa.png
HOW TO HAVE PERFECT FAITH - The teachings of the Bible plus the Apostle Eric.
23fa.png
ISLAM - The teachings of the Bible plus Muhammad and the Koran. Incidentally, there are various Islamic groups, each believing their way is right.
23fa.png
JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES - The teachings of the Bible plus Charles Russell and other sources.
23fa.png
MORMONISM - The teachings of the Bible plus the Book of Mormon and Joseph Smith.
23fa.png
ROMAN CATHOLIC - The teachings of the Bible plus traditions and the Pope.
23fa.png
SCIENTOLOGY - The teachings of the Bible plus L. Ron Hubbard.
23fa.png
SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST - The teachings of the Bible plus Ellen G. White.
23fa.png
SWEDENBORGIANISM - The teachings of the Bible plus Emanuel Swedenborg.
23fa.png
THE FARM - The teachings of the Bible plus Stephen Gaskin.
23fa.png
THE WAY INTERNATIONAL - The teachings of the Bible plus Victor Paul Wierwille.
23fa.png
UNIFICATION CHURCH - The teachings of the Bible plus Sun Myung Moon.
23fa.png
URANTIA - The teachings of the Bible plus the Urantia Book.
23fa.png
CHURCH OF GOD INTERNATIONAL - The teachings of the Bible plus a self proclaimed Prophet, Eliseo Soriano.

The list could go on and on. The people engaged in each of these false religions usually believe they are absolutely right and everyone else is wrong. The founders of most of these believe God, or Jesus Christ, or the Angel Gabriel, or Moses, or whatever appeared to them. Some had a dream, or a vision that convinced them they were right and all others wrong. These people were inspired, but not by the Holy Spirit. It was not the inspiration of God. It is written: Jn 10:1-VERILY, VERILY, I SAY UNTO YOU, HE THAT ENTERETH NOT BY THE DOOR INTO THE SHEEPFOLD, BUT CLIMBETH UP SOME OTHER WAY, THE SAME IS A THIEF AND A ROBBER. Any religion that tries to enter heaven by any other way than what is written in the Bible (and the Bible alone), the same is false. Ro 3:4-…LET GOD BE TRUE, BUT EVERY MAN A LIAR.

ctto

Attachments

Cult-smaller than a religion
Religion-bigger than a cult

Sabi sa Nétflí×:
Cult+Time=Religion
😁
Nah,
Cult - wether it is big or small it will always remain a cult
Religion - can be a cult but not christianity

Netflix in not even a reliable source.

Nah,

Nétflí× in not even a reliable source.

Hahaha 😅 " Religion - can be a cult but not Christianity " - ang lupit a. Hahaha 😂 Sorry I laugh. Ahem. Do not worry. According to science ay meron tayo itinatawag na bias na located in our brain so lahat tayo ay bias kaya okay lang iyan. Thumbs up (y)

Hahaha 😅 " Religion - can be a cult but not Christianity " - ang lupit a. Hahaha 😂 Sorry I laugh. Ahem. Do not worry. According to science ay meron tayo itinatawag na bias na located in our brain so lahat tayo ay bias kaya okay lang iyan. Thumbs up (y)

True. May bias naman tayong lahat. But when I am talking about Christianity, what I mean is the Historical Orthodox Christianity.
Cognitive biases ang tawag po do'n .. Hahahahaha ..

The end of my conclusion are not base on personal bias. But base on history.

True. May bias naman tayong lahat. But when I am talking about Christianity, what I mean is the Historical Orthodox Christianity.

The end of my conclusion are not base on personal bias. But base on history.

Lahat ng religion ay meron history din. It is a reason why na kapag ang tao ay gusto maging Pagan, kinakailangan niya ito pag-aralan ang world religion preferably ang mga major religion.

Ang reason naman why kinakailangan e study ang world religion para hindi magkaroon ng intolerance sa tao na meron different beliefs.

Meron pa nga list of ancient history religion.

According sa scientific experiment na ginawa at ipinaliwanag ay lahat ng human ay bias. Meron itinatawag na cognitive bias at sakop doon ang itinatawag na belief bias sa part ng brain natin.

Maraming misinformation ang pumapasok sa utak natin na we really do not know kung true or false.

Kaya nga meron nagsasabi na mas pairalin na lang ang faith.

Parang love.

If a person loves someone or something, they just follow his or her heart na without question ask.

Ang mga tao na meron iba-ibang religion na ikinaaniban ay dahil spiritually ay they choose religion na fit in sa kanila ke meron history or wala.

Kaya kung mapapansin natin, ang ibang tao ay nag pa pa convert sila ay dahil sa influence, sa experience at minsan ay kusang naramdaman nila or kung ano ang fit in para sa kanila. 2nd na kung anong history ng religion na ikinamulatan nila.

Katulad ng Atheist. Meron ibang Atheist na co convert because of influence pero hindi dahil sa isang demakmak na religious verse o based on history.

There is a story about isang criminal na tumakas sa sarili niyang bansa. Nag iba siya ng bansa at naghanap ng trabaho. Pagkatapos nagkaroon siya ng maraming friends na puros Christian. Mababait silang lahat at inalok siya sa organization nila. Nagbago ang criminal.

Bumalik ang criminal sa bansa dahil gusto niya magpakulong sa kasalanan na ginawa niya. E humingi ng tawad ang criminal pagkatapos gusto niya magpakulong.

Naawa ang judge kaya hindi siya pinakulong dahil nakita naman na nagbago ang may sala. Pagkatapos ang reporter na andoon sa scene na isang Atheist ay na convert to Christian nang nakita ang pangyayari.

Bale it is all about the experience ng tao or kung saan ang tao spiritually fit in na religion ikaaaniban niya. Huli na ang knowledge na ini acquire natin from history or kung ano pa man.

Anyway, kung based on your history ng orthodox Christian, well, ganoon nga ang beliefs niyo. Lahat can be a cult except Christian.

Last edited:
Lahat ng religion ay meron history din. It is a reason why na kapag ang tao ay gusto maging Pagan, kinakailangan niya ito pag-aralan ang world religion preferably ang mga major religion.

Ang reason naman why kinakailangan e study ang world religion para hindi magkaroon ng intolerance sa tao na meron different beliefs.

Meron pa nga list of ancient history religion.

According sa scientific experiment na ginawa at ipinaliwanag ay lahat ng human ay bias. Meron itinatawag na cognitive bias at sakop doon ang itinatawag na belief bias sa part ng brain natin.

Maraming misinformation ang pumapasok sa utak natin na we really do not know kung true or false.

Kaya nga meron nagsasabi na mas pairalin na lang ang faith.

Parang love.

If a person loves someone or something, they just follow his or her heart na without question ask.

Ang mga tao na meron iba-ibang religion na ikinaaniban ay dahil spiritually ay they choose religion na fit in sa kanila ke meron history or wala.

Kaya kung mapapansin natin, ang ibang tao ay nag pa pa convert sila ay dahil sa influence, sa experience at minsan ay kusang naramdaman nila or kung ano ang fit in para sa kanila. 2nd na kung anong history ng religion na ikinamulatan nila.

Katulad ng Atheist. Meron ibang Atheist na co convert because of influence pero hindi dahil sa isang demakmak na religious verse o based on history.

There is a story about isang criminal na tumakas sa sarili niyang bansa. Nag iba siya ng bansa at naghanap ng trabaho. Pagkatapos nagkaroon siya ng maraming friends na puros Christian. Mababait silang lahat at inalok siya sa organization nila. Nagbago ang criminal.

Bumalik ang criminal sa bansa dahil gusto niya magpakulong sa kasalanan na ginawa niya. E humingi ng tawad ang criminal pagkatapos gusto niya magpakulong.

Naawa ang judge kaya hindi siya pinakulong dahil nakita naman na nagbago ang may sala. Pagkatapos ang reporter na andoon sa scene na isang Atheist ay na convert to Christian nang nakita ang pangyayari.

Bale it is all about the experience ng tao or kung saan ang tao spiritually fit in na religion ikaaaniban niya. Huli na ang knowledge na ini acquire natin from history or kung ano pa man.

Anyway, kung based on your history ng orthodox Christian, well, ganoon nga ang beliefs niyo. Lahat can be a cult except Christian.

When I say it is base on Historical Evidence. What it means is that it has already been studied whether it is really true or not by majority of credible historians and scholars both the 1st century to the 21st century.

Kasi marami kasing nag ce-claim that they are "christian" but hindi naman naka connect sa historical orthodox christianity. kaya ang tawag nila ay mga counterfiet christians.

Actually, kahit sabihin mong hindi 'yan batay sa personal biases mo, pero ang totoo, doon talaga 'yon nakabatay. :) May kani-kaniya tayong preferences at biases sa buhay at sa ating mga paniniwala. ;)

Nah, hindi yan personal bias. What it means its just flows where the evidence in history goes. I did not became a christian because someone told me. I search it years and years with my personal ego and bias aside. Kaya nga a christian who does not know church history is deemed to be deceived to easily by so called "christian", a wolves on a sheep clothing.

Last edited:
When I say it is base on Historical Evidence. What it means is that it has already been studied whether it is really true or not by majority of credible historians and scholars both the 1st century to the 21st century.

Kasi marami kasing nag ce-claim that they are "christian" but hindi naman naka connect sa historical orthodox christianity. kaya ang tawag nila ay mga counterfiet christians.

So based on faith pa rin siya dahil kahit nakita na ang concrete historical evidence, maaaring true or maaaring false pa rin siya.

Kase nga diba? Marami nag ki claim na historical evidence at ang iba sa historical evidence, ni rerefute pa.

Sa akin nga e, historical evidence din ang patungkol kay Asherah Goddess at husband nito si Yahweh God nang panahon dati rati ay Christian(s) are not monotheist but polytheist talaga sila hanggang nagkaroon ng spiritual evolution at naging monotheist na lang at ginawa one and true God which is Yahweh.

Example, historical evidence na rin ang nakita ko galing archeologist at biblical scholar ay na re refute pa rin siya ng tao na disagree na Yahweh God had a wife daw.

Sa akin din, whether true or false ang historical evidence ang patungkol kay Asherah Goddess at Yahweh God but I feel it na true because I just feel it and yeah, I accept na bias ako dahil facts siya na lahat ng tao ay bias sapagkat meron tayo itinatawag na cognitive bias which is kasama na ang belief bias.

Ang information na pumapasok sa utak natin ay hindi natin malaman kung true or false unless maging high supreme being tayo na all-knowing, kaya lang hindi.

Bale based on faith na rin siya.

So based on faith pa rin siya dahil kahit nakita na ang concrete historical evidence, maaaring true or maaaring false pa rin siya.

Kase nga diba? Marami nag ki claim na historical evidence at ang iba sa historical evidence, ni rerefute pa.

Sa akin nga e, historical evidence din ang patungkol kay Asherah Goddess at husband nito si Yahweh God nang panahon dati rati ay Christian(s) are not monotheist but polytheist talaga sila hanggang nagkaroon ng spiritual evolution at naging monotheist na lang at ginawa one and true God which is Yahweh.

Example, historical evidence na rin ang nakita ko galing archeologist at biblical scholar ay na re refute pa rin siya ng tao na disagree na Yahweh God had a wife daw.

Sa akin din, whether true or false ang historical evidence ang patungkol kay Asherah Goddess at Yahweh God but I feel it na true because I just feel it and yeah, I accept na bias ako dahil facts siya na lahat ng tao ay bias sapagkat meron tayo itinatawag na cognitive bias which is kasama na ang belief bias.

Ang information na pumapasok sa utak natin ay hindi natin malaman kung true or false unless maging high supreme being tayo na all-knowing, kaya lang hindi.

Bale based on faith na rin siya.

Basahin mo. Yes its faith but not blind faith but faith grounded in historical evidence.
https://phcorner.net/threads/can-we-trust-the-new-testament-as-a-historical-document.1133557/

Basahin mo. Yes its faith but not blind faith but faith grounded in historical evidence.
https://phcorner.net/threads/can-we-trust-the-new-testament-as-a-historical-document.1133557/

Ang definition ng faith ay complete trust on someone or something. Hindi ako naniniwala sa katagang blind faith or tipong bulag ang pinagkakatiwala ng tao sa isang tao or sa isang bagay. Ang alam ko lang faith exist na mas malakas kaysa sa nakikita ng mata.

Ang ibig sabihin is pinagkakatiwalaan ng tao o pinagkakatiwalaan mo ang isang evidence dahil align siya sa belief system ng tao o belief system mo.

Sa mga socio-anthropologist na karaniwan ay pinag-aaral ang iba-ibang belief system sa different social norms, different cultures and different countries ay meron kanyang-kanya historical evidence or kung ano man evidence ang mga iyan.

Even in evidence ng evolution, hindi tinatanggap ng mga Christian because they still believe in Adam and Eve na physically and literally na nag-eexist sila and they consider evidence naman in the bible dahil andoon nakasulat na Adam and Eve.

Wala naman tao na co convert because of historical evidence or kung ano man evidence na ipakita. Ang pagkakaunawa ko ay based on influence, experience at feelings mismo at saka kung ano ang nakamulatan at kung ano lang ang itinuro sa atin simulang bata kung kaya na co convert or stay lang sila kung ano beliefs na meron sila.

Ang ibang evidence ay dini defend or ang iba ay ni rerefute.

Walang masama sa list of evidence basta ang alam ko na kaya pinagkakatiwalaan ng tao ang evidence na nakikita ng mata at wala tiwala sa relihiyon na hindi katulad ng beliefs nila ay obviously kase, simulang sapul, iyon na talaga ang paniniwala nila since child na ang kanyang relihiyon or paniniwala ay angat sa iba.

Well, I conclude ay lahat tayo ay bias. Nasa science na ang katagang cognitive bias in our brain at naandoon ang tinatawag na belief bias.

Last edited:
Nah,

Nétflí× in not even a reliable source.
Hahahaha. Of cors di reliable ang netflix… its a video streaming service… i just quoted a netflix show… hahahaha

Can u be more specific bakit excluded ang christianity sa pagiging cult?? U mentioned na pag may deviation or addition sa turo ng bible then its basically a cult so christianity does not fit into that category?? Except those that u mentioned right?

Ang definition ng faith ay complete trust on someone or something. Hindi ako naniniwala sa katagang blind faith or tipong bulag ang pinagkakatiwala ng tao sa isang tao or sa isang bagay. Ang alam ko lang faith exist na mas malakas kaysa sa nakikita ng mata.

Ang ibig sabihin is pinagkakatiwalaan ng tao o pinagkakatiwalaan mo ang isang evidence dahil align siya sa belief system ng tao o belief system mo.

Sa mga socio-anthropologist na karaniwan ay pinag-aaral ang iba-ibang belief system sa different social norms, different cultures and different countries ay meron kanyang-kanya historical evidence or kung ano man evidence ang mga iyan.

Even in evidence ng evolution, hindi tinatanggap ng mga Christian because they still believe in Adam and Eve na physically and literally na nag-eexist sila and they consider evidence naman in the bible dahil andoon nakasulat na Adam and Eve.

Wala naman tao na co convert because of historical evidence or kung ano man evidence na ipakita. Ang pagkakaunawa ko ay based on influence, experience at feelings mismo at saka kung ano ang nakamulatan at kung ano lang ang itinuro sa atin simulang bata kung kaya na co convert or stay lang sila kung ano beliefs na meron sila.

Ang ibang evidence ay dini defend or ang iba ay ni rerefute.

Walang masama sa list of evidence basta ang alam ko na kaya pinagkakatiwalaan ng tao ang evidence na nakikita ng mata at wala tiwala sa relihiyon na hindi katulad ng beliefs nila ay obviously kase, simulang sapul, iyon na talaga ang paniniwala nila since child na ang kanyang relihiyon or paniniwala ay angat sa iba.

Well, I conclude ay lahat tayo ay bias. Nasa science na ang katagang cognitive bias in our brain at naandoon ang tinatawag na belief bias.
Theres also something called confirmation bias… where if something aligns with what we believe in the first place we just accept it as true…

meron ka ata sariling meaning ng cult e, any religion but not christianity

pero pag tiningnan ang dictionary wala namang ganoong meaning doon

meron ka ata sariling meaning ng cult e, any religion but not christianity

pero pag tiningnan ang dictionary wala namang ganoong meaning doon
Back read. Nasagot kona yang cult and religion but not christianity..

Dictionary does not have all the nuisance meaning of the cult.

Back read. Nasagot kona yang cult and religion but not christianity..
Dictionary does not have all the nuisance meaning of the cult.
no need to back read since you already admitted na meron ka ngang sariling definition sa pamamagitan ng pag advice mo sa akin na wag maniwala sa dictionary at doon lang ako dapat tumutok sa sulat mo hehe