What's new

Help Subjectivism, Psychological Egoism, Ethical Egoism

Keira26

Honorary Poster
Established
Reaction
Activity 4 Categorize the following situations among the different senses of the self or subjective standards. Choose the letter of your answer based on the following choices and write it on the space before each item. A. Subjectivism B. Psychological Egoism C. Ethical Egoism
_________1. I know I am right at this one, no one else.
_________2. It is alright, I will lend you that much but you have to grant favor to my requests.
_________3. People want always something in return to the service they render.
_________4. I will never get involved in politics. There is nothing I can get from it.
_________5. Nobody can really grasp the depth of the problem I am going through.
_________6. You are wasting your time and money; I will never join your organization for it has nothing to offer me.
_________7. Those people pretending to be philanthropist want prestige, honor and glory.
_________8. Trust no one, trust only yourself!
_________9. No matter how you convince that they are good and sincere Christians, deep in their hearts, they are afraid of going to hell that is why they give alms to the poor.
_________10. Nobody could convince her. She had the absolute idea that what she did was the right one.

Reflection:
Have I outgrown my childish perspective? Have I learned to see things from the perspective of others? Am I ready and willing to accept others as they are and start a dialogue with them? Have I been so self- centered, egoistic and selfish? What actions prove that I am such.

Back