What's new

Study tips

dummaccon

Enthusiast
Reaction
• Focus on whatever the teacher’s focusing
As the top comment said they’ll always give you hints about what matters and what doesn’t. Just keep your focus on that.
• Don’t do “Work smarter not harder” thingy work both harder and smarter
• Always make sure you’re prepared at least a little even if it’s not perfect
When you’re studying you’ll realize that you’ve never seen some of the stuff (you basically won’t remeber). You wanna realize those subjects before the exam day. You don’t wanna let yourself down on the spot
• None of the subjects are hard, some of them just need you to work a little harder
Seriously, if other people are doing it there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn’t. I mean let’s get real here, the system doesn’t rely on how smart you are. It’s mostly testing memory and remembering something is actually easily done by anybody. If you wanna know more read “Moonwalking with Einstein” it’s a great book about memory
• Always be motivated about at least something
You don’t wanna go to Harvard or high level schools, or honestly having a high GPA doesn’t matter for you? It’s fine. You can motivate yourself to have a high GPA without getting anything in return (although you definitely will). Just think of school like a challenge and motivate yourself with the thrill of winning. You’re competing with yourself or you know just anything really
• You don’t wanna make things pile up. Don’t ever let things pile up.
Just study the subjects the day you’ve learnt them, or the day after that. But don’t let them get out of hand. It’s really hard to catch up.
• Make sure you’re mentally capable of dealing with your own life and stress. Nobody wants do deal with school without having a mentally clear state
I reccomend meditation to get over this. It’s honestly amazing what 10 minutes of mindfullness can do for your life. Great cure for depression also.
• Just have fun
Honestly, everything is bearable if you make them into games. Just have fun studying. Approach them as if they’re games.
Hope you like this comment, this is what I’ve been doing for the past 11 years and it’s been working like a charm. Hope it works out for you too man. Good day.

Back