What's new

Help STS UNLI 5G on LTE sim

soundwavepro

Honorary Poster
Hello ask ko lang po meron po akong sim which is 4G or LTE lang pero nakita ko po ito sa Gigalife App possible po ba na ma-avail ko to or kung ma-avail ko man UNLI data pa din po ba ito sa sim ko?
Sana may makasagot nalilito po kasi ako about dito. Thanks!

photo_2023-03-18_11-04-07.jpg

Attachments

5G naman po yung area yung problema is LTE ready lang po sim ko since wala pang 5G nung binili ko po yung sim
lahat ng 4G/LTE sims automatic 5G na see here:

I have an LTE SIM now; do I need to replace it with a 5G Ready SIM?

No, all current Smart 4G/LTE SIMs are 5G ready. To check if your SIM is 4G/LTE-enabled, text SIMCHECK to 5832, for FREE.

• Subscribers with non-LTE SIMs may upgrade their SIMs through the following:
    1. Assisted upgrade in all Smart Stores. Upgrade service is free of cost.
    2. Update anytime anywhere with the LTE/5G Upgrade SIM. Available in retail stores near you, Smart Store Online, and Smart Stores

source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
lahat ng 4G sims automatic 5G na see here:

No, all current Smart 4G/LTE SIMs are 5G ready. To check if your SIM is 4G/LTE-enabled, text SIMCHECK to 5832, for FREE.

2. Update anytime anywhere with the LTE/5G Upgrade SIM. Available in retail stores near you, Smart Store Online, and Smart Stores

source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Ahh, ok poso pwede ko na pong i-avail itong promo on my sim and walng restriction/limitation

lahat ng 4G/LTE sims automatic 5G na see here:

5g po yung phone na gamit ko pero pag nilocked ko sa 5g wala na signal. LTE ready sim kasi tong gamit ko.

Back