What's new

STS unblocking trial

BellaPouch29

Forum Veteran
Reaction
I just wanna share this unblocking trick I learned from Facebook, credits to Sir Glen for helping me out unblocked my current tnt sim and my sister's.. I think he's a member here too since the moment GTM no load came working again he immediately had an update on his Facebook along with his other free internet tricks and free Netflix, YøùTùbé and Spotify account giveaways ( he doesn't charge but only asks for donations, which I find a good thing ). A little disclaimer lang, this isn't a new trick, you still need ROOMING to make it work - same as the old way.. not sure din if it's gonna work on your STS sim but it did on mine. Without further ado, let's begin..

Note, before proceeding make sure you have at least 5 pesos or even 1 peso in the STS sim you wanted to unblock just so it's able to send messages.

Step 1. Firstly, turn your data off and set the connection to 2G.
Step 2: Now manually set your phone's time to other country's time, use Japan's current time for instance.
Step 3: Next text ROAM OFF x2, next ROAM ON, ROAM OFF. Don't wait for the reply on each mesenge sent. Don't overdo or spam otherwise you'll get a warning. Once done and you received a message saying " You may now subscribe to your local blah blah " you can now go to your sim settings and deactivate it, not sure if it would also work via airplane mode. Would recommend you to follow the former / deactivating your sim then turn it after a few seconds.
Step 4: Lastly set your time back to normal/ automatic and open your STS data and set it to 4G. If it works, congratulations and you can now use it to download all you want because it'll probably go back to being blocked again after a while. Markado na kasi si sim so most likely block ulit sya after a while, but you could still try this unblocking trick if you wan it unblocked again. I've only tried it twice so not really sure how many times you can unblock your sim. Hit like if you find this useful and do give your feedback too.

Last edited:
Sa STS Network merong signal at pwede kang makatext or call yung data lang ang blocked pero kung GTM totally block na ang sim mo.

Balita ko sa fb may mga no block tricks na daw kay tnt noload beke nemen may mag share dito kahit hide user niyo na lang😂😂