What's new

Closed STOP EATING ANIMALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightworker1234

Forum Veteran
Reaction
I saw this so I started doing some research on lentils
most of the lentils that are grown in the United States are fed cattle to make them Big and strong.

So I’m thinking why do people eat animals if they could just eat the vegetables and be healthy.
It sure is a waste of time land an water
To keep doing it that way .

Think about that you have to grow a garden to feed the animals for at least two years if you’re giving them steroids before you can slaughter them to eat.
That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard of my whole life, I can’t believe I fell for it....

Attachments

If pwede lang sana i-emulate ng red lentils and lasa and texture ng karne ng baka, okay sana yan.
Sa panahon natin ngayon, di lang dahil sa nutritional value and daily sustenance kung bakit kumakain ang tao, isang mahalagang factor na din ang lasa nung pakagain and yung enjoyment factor.
Yes, mas maigi nga na hindi kumain ng karne ang tao dahil sa environmental side effects ng pag aalaga ng domesticated na mga hayop for food consumption. And yes, may ilan nang companies and research institutes ang kaya mag produce ng lab grown meat, kaya lang compared sa gastos/texture ng karne/and minsan lasa, di pa feasible para gawing full on production and i-cover yung needs ng milyong population.
And gano karaming kilometrong red lentil farms ang kailangan para ma-sustain yung daily nutritional needs ng milyun milyong tao din?
And yes marami talagang negative effects ang pagkain ng 'sobra'. Lahat naman ng 'sobra' masama.

"... if you’re planning on eating beans or lentils as a large portion of your diet, then it’s worth knowing that you’re not actually absorbing a lot of the minerals. This is particularly important if you’re considering replacing meat and animal fat with legumes, since meat and animal fats are some of the most nutritious foods you can eat. Especially important for those of you considering to stop eating animal meat, fish and eggs. "

" Lentils don’t harm healthy kidneys, just as they don’t damage unhealthy kidneys. Rather, people with chronic kidney problems may need to watch their intake of lentils because their kidneys are less able to adequately process certain nutrients. If you have chronic kidney disease, ask your physician for a detailed diet plan."

Dala ng pagkakataon, lugar at sitwasyon kung bakit kumakain ang tao ng karne, hindi sa lahat ng lugar abilabol ang gulay at minsan matagal tumubo kaya nag sosort out sa karne ang tao kasi yon ang abilabol o abundant sa kinalalagyan niyang lugar,

Kulang sa nutrisyon talaga utak ng mga vegans mga bobó mag analays at mag isip tangà

Status
Not open for further replies.