What's new

S·T·S Starting tomorrow, Sun Cellular is no more.

RyzenV

⚜️
Solutions
Reaction

Smart is discontinuing the Sun Cellular Postpaid brand​

56F1BC71-C546-4EBA-B00D-5FA775D7F483.jpeg

The Sun Cellular postpaid brand will cease to exist on April 25.

On that day, the brand will be rebranded to Smart Postpaid and will no longer accept new applications for the Non-Stop and Fixed Load plans.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. previously made a similar You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. in late 2020, when it became part of Smart Prepaid.

Existing postpaid subscribers need not be worried much about the brand discontinuation, as their existing contracts will still be honored. Their mobile numbers and SIM cards will also remain working.

As an added benefit, the integration to Smart Postpaid will allow Sun Cellular subscribers to improve their current 4G speeds by utilizing the mobile network’s 5G technology.

In terms of account management, subscribers will need to use the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or My Smart web platform as My Sun (my.suncellular.com.ph) will be shut down.

For more details about the rebranding, visit You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Attachments

lol bakit ngayon ko lang toh nalaman? ahaha 😅 malipat na nga ng carrier yung lumang number ng tatay ko XD

thanks sa info.

Back