Spreadtrum Chipset(Password Remove)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHC-GSM

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
SPD CHIPS PASSWORD REMOVER

ZH&K Z8000:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

ZH&K S6500 TV:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

YXTEL G928:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

YXTEL G926:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

YXTEL G905:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

YXTEL G006:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

TORQUE ZAP:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

TORQUE FORCE:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

TORQUE DROIDZ:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

TELEGO G902:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

TELEGO G401:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

T9500:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

SPD TABLET:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

SPARK TV V3.0:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

SNAP 2.0:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

SKK A11: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

SKK EVOLVE:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

SKK A7:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

SKK A3:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

SKK A13:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

S9002:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

S6500 TV:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

S6500 NO TV:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

S5830:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

S4 I9500:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

S5570:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

S3 I9300:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

S2 MINI:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

P3538:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

NOTE 3 N900:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

MP100:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I9810: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I9300 SC8810:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I9082: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

FIREFLY S60:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

FIREFLY S30:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

FIREFLY S070:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

FIREFLY GT100:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

FIREFLY A530:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

DTC GT6 GT5S GT7:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

TORQUE DROIDZ MATCH TV:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

D6012+:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

SPARK TV V2:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

SPARK TV V1:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

SNAP V1:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

CM ONYX:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

CM ACE:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

CM SAPPHIRE:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

CLOUDFONE ICE 400E:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

CLOUDFONE ICE 351E:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

CLOUDFONE ICE 350E:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

CLOUDFONE ICE 500E:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

CD RKING A1:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

BS MOBILE G900:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

BS MOBILE G800:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

BS MOBILE G77:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

BS MOBILE G66:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

BS MOBILE G55:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

BS MOBILE G500:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

BS MOBILE G100:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

BS MOBILE SOUL:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

BS MOBILE G99:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

BS MOBILE G111:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

YXTEL INSTALL CWM:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

A9500:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

A7100:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

;)

Bro O S I R I S

meron ka diyan nokia x stock?
V1 o v2 sir?
Dalawang version kasi ang rm-980 nokia x

Bro O S I R I S

Tapos sir post mo product code ng
Version niya :)

Bro O S I R I S

Usb driver
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Flasher
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Tapos dawnload ka nokia pc suit sir para sure makakonek

Product code na lang ang kulang pwede na mag program(y)

V1 o v2 sir?
Dalawang version kasi ang rm-980 nokia x

Tapos sir post mo product code ng
Version niya :)

Usb driver

Flasher

Tapos dawnload ka nokia pc suit sir para sure makakonek

Product code na lang ang kulang pwede na mag program(y)
Hindi pwede nokia x flasher gamit ko tol?

Bali bootloop siya tol.. Makikita ba ang product code sa likod nang cp?

Bakit ang dami? Dpindi lang piliin ko dito?
anyan talaga yan ififill mo kada browse
Tulad ng sa bb5 flasher

Bakit ang dami? Dpindi lang piliin ko dito?
Tulad nito.start flash pag tapos na ma flash reboot naman
G6ugCL.jpg

Sir yung ss wag kalimutan para pag may napadaan at nakita at same problem alam na nila kung pano.thanks:)

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back