What's new

[SPG] Is ******tion a sin for Christians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

L0oph0le0001

Forum Veteran
Solutions
Reaction
Good day guys! Haha. First, hindi ko alam if allowed ang ganitong topic dito sa section (if hindi kindly please notify me, para mailipat ko, thank you), so yung mga under age jan, skip this thread nalang, hindi pa para sainyo ito. Second, gusto ko lang din malaman ang opinion, especially Christians about this. 😄

So, I have a friend na Christian, yes, active siya sa church, he reads the Bible and pray daily, but then, one time dumating kami sa point na napagusapan namin yung about sa "you know" (usapang lalaki) na topic 🤣 para mapaikli eto. Natanong ko siya, "as a Christian, maituturing ba na kasalanan ang 'ejacution / ********tion', kahit sabihin mong walang halong ****ography, o wala kang ibang iniisip na sexual desire, yung gusto mo lang maglabas ng 'semen', o may nabasa ka na sa Bible na, kasalanan pa rin ang gawaing ito?"

So ayun, medyo hindi rin niya masagot ng malinaw o maayos yung tanong ko, and by the way, hindi ko na rin isasama yung reason kung bakit dumating sa point na natanong ko yun sakanya, dahil na rin sa "connected" yun sa naikwento niya sakin.

So, sa inyo guys, especially sa mga Christian jan, ano ang opinyon niyo about dito? If may nabasa man kayo sa Bible, kindly share the scripture and explain nalang din 😅

1 Corinthians 6:19
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is within you, whom you have [received as a gift] from God, and that you are not your own..

Bakit ka nga ba nag ma********te? ****? If walang ****, gagawin mo pa rin ba yan?

https://everaccountable.com/blog/how-****ography-affects-your-brain/

Wag mung dungisan yung katawan mo kapatid. Im struggling currently from the effects of this kinds of sin. Please do not indulge in it.

Nice. Thank you for sharing your idea, sir! Actually kaya natanong ko rin ito, this past few days sinusubukan rin ako, I'm trying na wag magpadala sa temptation sa ganitong gawain, tapos may nagshare din sakin about this topic. Kaya natanong rin 😁

its just like u question God that how baby is being created?

Tsaka ang hand ginawa para isampal sa mukha ng mga kabet. charr
think deeper dude, even qoura or reddit will not allow that kind of question pwera kung ibang level na ung pagiging skeptism mo.

ang hand ginawa hindi para mag ********te, hindi yon ang kalooban ng Diyos, bagkus kalooban natin. Free will na tinatawag, or choice of freedom. Ngayon hindi ko alam kung sin ang 3jaculatiOn. Since, sa mga panahon ngayon, normal sa mga kabataan edad 1☍+ ang gumawa nito.

im thinking about this for tooooooo looong. but... i just think
IT'S A SIN.

Why? Based on my experience.. im christian btw.
the way i do, i do more often.

Kahit na wala akong iniisip na ****ography, I always accidentally and minsan intentionally pa nga na nakakaisip ako ng bagay na hindi nman dapat

by releasing so much dopamine, it will affect our brain to do more often. It make us addict. By that, when u do it once- be sure to stand firm lalo na sa mga fellow christians here. Everything that will cause us harm in our faith must be avoided. There is nothing,.. kung maglalabas ka ng semen. Some says it will cleanse the passage tube where urine is being release. So, basically lang na uminom kanalang ng uminom ng tubig instead of M4sturbating in order to clean that passage.

commiting sin is inevitable especially us , christians..
but if we pray and we keep praising God, everytime na may trap that causes sin, it will save you, sa mismong araw na yon at yon pinaka victory mo :)

Sin is defined in the Bible as transgression of the law.

(1 John 3:4)“Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.”

Everything unrighteous is a sin.

(1 John 5:17)“All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.”

It is a known fact and scientifically accepted that every normal human person experiences occasional lust of the flesh.Even the apostles of Christ testify to this.

(James 1:14)“But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.”

Sexual urges in humans is but as natural as experiencing hunger, thirst, tiredness, etc.It is one of the most important processes in the human body.This feeling is moderated by God’s laws and statutes among His people, like the Israelites, because this is God’s instrument in the process of procreation.The Lord killed Onan when he did not obey God’s law to raise seed for his brother who died, and spilled it on the ground.

(Genesis 38:8-10) “And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother’s wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother. And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother’s wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.”

Onan did not ********te, as others claim.He lied with his brother’s wife to enjoy the pleasure of ***, but at the point of orgasm, he spilled it to the ground in utter defiance of God’s commandment.So, he was condemned to death.

Frankly speaking, most men (and women), if not all, ********te — especially those without sexual partners.Even those with sexual partners, like husbands and wife do ********te also, when situations do not allow them to have sexual intercourse; like when a woman is with her ‘monthly visit’ or *******t and about to deliver her baby.In a clinic, a man is required by a doctor to ********te when having a physical check up and evaluation in his capacity to bear children.

In the Biblical sense of righteousness, these situations can not be considered as sin.If a married man or woman, a bachelor, or a spinster, do ********te to refrain from doing evil or infidelity to his or her partner, are you going to consider it a sin?

(1 Corinthians 7:29; 31)“But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none…”

“…And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.”

Scientifically, there is also evil in too much indulgence in everything we do to our body.Overindulgence in eating, drinking, etc. will cause us to sin and scientifically will eventually cause diseases in our bodies

Gluttony is being condemned by the Bible.

(Proverbs 23:20)“Be not among winebibbers, or among gluttonous eaters of meat…”RSV

Overindulgence in ********tion poses psychological and physiological imbalances.(You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)

Scientifically, there are benefits of regular, and not overindulging,in ********tion.In recent study, researchers say that They found those who had ejaculated the most between the ages of 20 and 50 were the least likely to develop the cancer.They say that men who ejaculated more than five times a week were a third less likely to develop prostate cancer later in life. (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)

I do not recommend ********tion to anybody, neither do I encourage anybody to make it a scapegoat of their immoral sexual addictions, but I will not judge nor condemn anybody that because of force of circumstances, and not with evil mind, is doing the act.God judges according to the intents of the heart!

(Jeremiah 17:9-10)“The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?I the LORD search the heart,I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways,and according to the fruit of his doings.”

Sins committed by a Christian due to the ‘weakness’ of his flesh is pardonable under God’s mercy.

(Galatians 6:1)“Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such a one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.”

It is better to marry than to be burned.

(1 Corinthians 7:9)“But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For it is better to marry than to be aflame with passion.” RSV

Bro.Eli

Last edited:
I agree with you bro~~ ang temptation kasi minsan di mo rin mapigilan, unless na libangin mo sarili mo para maiwasan, pero ginagawa ko, either nakikinig ng worship songs o kaya magbabasa ng kaunti sa bible. Pagdating sa social media talaga di maiiwasan na makakita ng temptation, magugulat ka nalang nagawa mo nanaman yung m*****tion. Kaya pray, pray, pray lang talaga kapag natetempt ng kasalanan 😁

Btw add ko lang. The mere ejaculation po is not a sin, it happens during wet dreams, you know why? God somehow embedded in us the beauty of *** (that is on God's design of marriage). When you are watching p*rn and masturb*t*ng you are fulfilling the cravings of your flesh. Trust me, ****ography will take a toll when you get married.

Personally, it depends on your goal. If the goal is to regulate $exual impulses or for any medical reasons then I don't see anything wrong. But if the goal is for impulsive $exual pleasure, then it is wrong.

One thing religion warned us is to avoid committing any impulsive pleasures because it tends to corrupt ones mind or being. Once it gets corrupt, it tends to do evil and justify the act. I understand the fundamentalists why they declared in an absolute manner that it is a sin. They know for a fact our sexual proclivity that it's easy for anyone, and most likely those who do not practice any disciplines, to fall into temptations but quite difficult or almost unable to detach to it. Even though their intention is good, it is wrong to shut the doors for any discussions regarding this ethical decision. This only showed their distrust and alienation to anyone who are not in line with their ideology.

You maybe better watch your act out and ask yourself, in a way like you are concern to someone you care a lot, whether it is sin or not. With that, at least, you can come up with an answer without any feeling of being manipulated.

For clarity, m@sterb@tion is an act in order to feel sexual pleasure and/or ejaculate while ejaculation is when s3m3n comes out your p3nis. They're technically different.

true, if you are a deep believer and a true devout of your religion being a Christian, ramdam nyo sa sarili nyo ang epekto
tama yang sabi mo, may epekto sa brain... yes nandun na rin tayo sa sinasabi na may maganda raw epekto as in nagpapa-boost ng immune system, nagka-counter sa prostate cancer, etc... according to scientific studies yan (though I'm not convinced) but the effects on the brain and it's psychological impact can outweigh the pros of it
From a religious discussion sabi nila when we m4sturbat3 nawawala "daw" ang ating discertion and when discertion is lacking... morality follows, and yes I experienced it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Masama pa rin ba ang ****ograpya kung hindi naman ito hahantong sa pakikiapid?​

“Patayin ninyo, kung gayon, ang mga sangkap ng inyong katawan . . . may kinalaman sa pakikiapid, karumihan, pita sa sekso, nakasasakit na pagnanasa, at kaimbutan.”—You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

ANG SINASABI NG MGA TAO​

Nag-aalinlangan ang mga mananaliksik kung talaga bang magkaugnay ang ****ograpya at ang aktuwal na malalaswang seksuwal na paggawi. Ang pagtingin ba sa ****ograpya ay maituturing nang imoral na paggawi?

ANG SABI NG BIBLIYA​

Sinasabi ng Bibliya na ang “malaswang pagbibiro” ay hindi kalugud-lugod sa Diyos. (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) Kaya paano magiging katanggap-tanggap ang ****ograpya? Sa ngayon, karaniwan nang kasama sa ****ograpya ang pagbi-video ng aktuwal na pangangalunya, imoral na paggawi ng mga bakla o tomboy, at iba pang anyo ng pakikiapid. Tiyak na ang panonood ng gayong malalaswang imoral na paggawi ay mas kasuklam-suklam sa Diyos kaysa sa malalaswang pananalita.
Pinagtatalunan pa rin ng mga mananaliksik kung posible ba talagang isagawa ng mga tao ang mga pantasyang nalikha sa kanila ng ****ograpya. Pero malinaw na ipinakikita ng Bibliya na ang pagtingin pa lang sa ****ograpya ay nakasisira na sa espirituwalidad ng isa at talagang kasuklam-suklam sa Diyos. Ganito ang babala ng Bibliya: “Patayin ninyo, kung gayon, ang mga sangkap ng inyong katawan . . . may kinalaman sa pakikiapid [at] pita sa sekso.” (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) Mismong kabaligtaran nito ang ginagawa ng mga tumitingin sa ****ograpya—sa halip na patayin ang gayong mga pagnanasa, pinasisidhi nila ito.

Dati naalala ko may nakapagsabi sakin na gift from God daw yun.. Wala lang naalala ko lang 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.