What's new

Closed Spectator of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Android67

Addict
Reaction
A single person can wear a million faces. He/She might lose the real one in the process but will always get what he/she desires. I was never quipped with the right knowledge nor ways to live life, nobody has. In this ever changing world where uncertainty remains constant, people thrive to live and move forward but some chose to stay put or become spectators. I for one decided to be a spectator of life when I'm about to graduate. A person with low self esteem, socially awkward and can't even really talk with straight eye contact,that's me. I'm now living the future I once foreseen. It's sad,cold and empty. People talk behind your back and make fun of you. Sometimes I think that people who don't know boundaries are stupid. I hate bullies but can't stand up against them. It feels like I'm stuck in a puzzle that's no solution. Always pushed in the corner and talked about in a bad way when not around. I'm really lost and I really don't know if I can find my way out, be rescued or I'll just cut the line and let go. I hate myself so much. I blame myself for everything.

Hi.

Please don't blame yourself. It's not your fault that people are cruel. Tsaka it's okay to feel clueless or lost minsan. Hindi ka naman pinanganak sa mundong 'to na may kasamang instruction manual. What's not okay is blaming yourself for how people around you make you feel. Yung mga tao sa paligid mo yung problema kung wala ka namang ginagawa pero ikaw ang pinupuntirya. Sila ang problema, hindi ikaw.

I personally believe na minsan kaya tayo nahihirapang mag-grow o mahanap yung sarili natin kasi nasa maling lugar tayo o di kaya maling mga tao yung nasa paligid natin. 'Wag kang susukong hanapin yung lugar mo sa mundong 'to kasi sigurado akong meron.

Status
Not open for further replies.