Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobisawa

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Welcome to the SOUL WORKER Thread
Feel Free To Ask me on how to Install
or On how to make this game RUN

================================================================================================================================

Part I - Introduction

SOUL WORKER - A newly released MMORPG game that features a ANIME LIKE experience in game.
I played it JUST THIS DAY because of you know, no one has a tutorial on English on how to install,
this game. So I researched for 2 days and I even used Internet Cafe just to Download this game.
You can say that Soul Worker resembles GRAND CHASE or ELSWORD but, THIS GAME is way more
better than those games. And as far as I play I really liked the game and its plot.

The Game is about..
To Fight the Enemies from the Another World

Collapsed buildings, abandoned schools…
Player becomes a SoulWorker to join a great war
against enemies who try to extinguish human race.

High Quality Action Play Experience
Top class cartoon rendering techniques are used to
bring 2D visual expression into 3D, which motivated from
“Japanimations” to deliver players maximum animation-like play experience.

Optimized Class and Skills
Escape from ordinary play style, SoulWorker offers strategic battle system,
optimized for both solo and party plays.

Stylish Visual
Modern concept of character costumes to meet the visual expectation of users.

================================================================================================================================

Part II - System Requirements

This is MY PC Specs and you can base on this if your PC can run the game

*Operating System: Windows 10 (I think, at least Windows 7 Can run the game)

*CPU: Intel Core I3 (Or any Processor that has more than 2.0Ghz or at least a Dual Core)
*Video Card: GeForce or any Video Card with 2GB Dedicated Graphics (Even 1GB is good I think)
----NOTE---- NOT TESTED ON INTEGRATED GRAPHICS ----Note----
*RAM: 4Gb (2Gb might Run this)
*Hard Disk Space: 10 GB is Required

My PC's Specs can run the game at its Max Capabilities

Part III - How To's

Part III-A - Download the Game

Method 1: Official Site

You can download the game at its Official Website
Link : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Note: USE IE when you're gonna download the GAME.
because it needs ACTIVEX PLUGIN TO RUN

Site not working? Check the FAQ's

Method 2: Google Drive Link

Name : SW 317
Size : 3.9 GB
Link : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Part III-B Translations
Refer to this site

All the Translation Updates and how to use the Translator is there even a Video tutorial

Part III-C - Sign Up

( CONTENT UNDER WORK I'M GONNA TRANSLATE THE SIGNUP PAGE FOR YOU GUYS )
( GONNA UPDATE LATER OR TOMORROW )

Part IV - Screenshots

SWScreen_Shot_20160419_11_06_00.png

Part V - FAQ

Q: The Site is BLOCKING my IP When I click the OFFICIAL SITE link it shows a document with a caution sign etc
A: The Fix for that is to USE A VPN to obtain a JAPANESE IP ADDRESS

Q: When Im inside the game ALL IS WRITTEN ON JP I CANT UNDERSTAND IT >_<
A: Go to PART III-B PART OF THE THREAD
Note: Please take note that the English ρá†ch is not COMPLETE but at least You can understand some important aspects in order for the game to be playable

Q: Is there other server?
A: I think not right now. Because this game is a NEWLY RELEASED one. So its only available in JAPAN.

Q: Can I Ask you?, Thread Creator, for help?
A: Yes, If I'm Online I will do my best to help you.

Extra: Soul Worker Theme Music
<iframe width="854" height="480" src="You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

END Enjoy :)

Last edited:
ts can i ask something? i want a game called eroge i think you know this since your otaku .I want to play it in my phone .any anime will do basta eroge.hehe

ts can i ask something? i want a game called eroge i think you know this since your otaku .I want to play it in my phone .any anime will do basta eroge.hehe

wala ako masyadong alam sa android pero since may nakikita akong mga post sa fb natsatsambahan ko sa newsfeed well, Im certain na meron. Pero sa pc medyo malaman ako dyan :ROFLMAO:

wala ako masyadong alam sa android pero since may nakikita akong mga post sa fb natsatsambahan ko sa newsfeed well, Im certain na meron. Pero sa pc medyo malaman ako dyan :ROFLMAO:[/ QUOTE]
ganun ba sayang gusto ko kasi yung malalaro ko sa bed ty

Status
Not open for further replies.