What's new

(SOLVED) Magaling sa english pa help po.

Pahabol po paps.

1. What is the difference between natural born leader and a trained leader?

First and foremost, we must define leader or leadership to grasp what we talk about and go deep into the above problem.

A leader leads his followers or people and first gains knowledge and experience in a particular field and then establish a clear vision and creates a path for others to follow. Moreover, a leader is someone who is molded by situations of self-experience, hardships, failures, and success, struggles and sacrifices; and we all know that these things are not conceived naturally or by birth.

On the other hand, leadership is a state of mind developed by gaining practical experience and knowledge. It is not something that is conceived by birth. We learn leadership by educating ourselves; we can be done it by attending a specific course, seminars, talks, or even getting mentors to teach us.

Natural-born leaders are people with an innate capacity to manage and lead people to achieve collective goals effectively. Instead of learning to become an effective leader, they have the intuitive ability to inspire others and encourage them to follow their vision. Natural-born leaders display a genuine passion for their work. However, Successfully Trained Leaders Become Coaches to Those They Supervise. They learn and gain knowledge by educating themselves and purposely training themselves to be a leader. They might get mentors and people who can give them practical knowledge to become a trained leader.

2. If you were to choose natural born leader, or trained leader?

I chose to become a trained leader. From my point of perspective, there's no such a natural-born leader for me. We, the people, are molded by different factors, scenarios, and situations. A trained leader is a more practical one and a possible one to become than a natural-born leader. They are highly trained and educated and have the knowledge specifically to become a leader. Additionally, I think they have the advantage because they are more trained to solve problems effectively than the natural-born leader without any training. Being a trained leader means that they have gathered different knowledge from many people with differing opinions; that's why they have the advantage with expertise.