Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmrie_

in memoriam 1995-2021
Solutions
Reaction
This May Be The Final Photo Of The Last Male Northern White Rhino
avOO1V5_460s.jpg

The last male northern white rhino is gravely ill and is facing the prospect of being put down – which will mean extinction for his species.

Sudan, a northern white rhinoceros, is protected by armed guards John Mugo and Daniel Maina at Ol Pejeta Conservancy in Laikipia County, Kenya.

His species numbered more than 2,000 as recently as 1960 but poaching drove them to the brink of extinction – and by 1984, there were just 15 left.

aoNN363_460s.jpg
Sudan lives with the only other two members of his species, both female and who both suffer from conditions sadly making them incapable of *******cy.

National Geographic said it would ‘require nothing short of a miracle to be saved from extinction’. Scientists were hoping to use Sudan’s unique ***** to fertilise a northern white rhino egg and implant the embryo into a surrogate southern white rhino; a much more common species.

And the reason behind their extinction is us, we human...

aExx6bo_460s.jpg
Conservationists note the northern white rhino horn is still sold on the black market by poachers for $50,000 per kilo. They’re more valuable to evil collectors than gold or cocaine.

Attachments

Kakalungkot na nakakainis ilan sa mga uri nila extinct na eh. Pero nakakolekta sila ng mga DNA's/scientific means para subukang makalikha ulit and good luck to them. Tsaka yung pagprotekta sa kanila kahit na naka a.k. o kahit rpg yang mga bantay all i can say is "too late the hero".

Poachers my kasalanan na binebenta pa sa black market
Kakalungkot na nakakainis ilan sa mga uri nila extinct na eh. Pero nakakolekta sila ng mga DNA's/scientific means para subukang makalikha ulit and good luck to them. Tsaka yung pagprotekta sa kanila kahit na naka a.k. o kahit rpg yang mga bantay all i can say is "too late the hero".

Status
Not open for further replies.